Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
My 60 ml of Southbound showed up today with a sample bottle of Golden Road. Stash even wrote me a little note.
P9ORklT.jpg

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Waiting on pins and needles to hear about golden road :wub: I was just looking at it today..
Well fortunately I've guzzled through my Lushington sample quickly. I'll check it out tomorrow most likely. Also, I'm going to polish off this tank of Dark Star and load up Southbound right on that coil. After 20-30ml of that I'll probably go back to Dark Star again. Dark Star is amazing fresh, I'm just doing this to see it change, and I really want to try Southbound. I'm so happy Stash exists.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
You guys are making Dark Star sound really, really good. And it's not even my flavor profile.
It's rich, but not overpowering. Like Chanel said, there's this bready, like sugary dough note throughout. It's unreal. I could vape it all day, where normally those type of rich chocolatey flavors I'd need breaks from. I could seriously see it becoming an all time favorite. Could vape it with coffee, beer, breakfast, lunch, whatever.

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
Waiting on pins and needles to hear about golden road :wub: I was just looking at it today..

Same here! I love the Lushington sample they sent me, and the reviews of Golden Road seem to lean that it's in the same flavor family as Lushington, but maybe with a bit more tartness, which sounds about perfect to me. :)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Found a few more vapes I was somehow not paying attention to.
Athena by Cyclops (6 months old) OMG a vert tart and flavorful green apple, loads of vapor (must be 80vg)
Air Cured Blackberry (NET) mixed with The Refuge's Custard Assault.
Cannot decide which of the three I have rolling tonight I like the most

ezpeezy

Sep 13, 2015
Great hearing so many positives on Stash.
Their shipping and juice is incredible.
2 days to Southern Ca!

I have received my 2 120ml bottles of my beloved Lushington, a 30ml of Dark Star Reserve And 30ml of Golden Road. Can't wait to try them out after I finish my bottle of Aiko which is delicious by the way!
A perfect blend of Strawberry and bananas with a delectable cream and cookie taste that ties it all together. Yummy!

As part of my order, I asked for an empty 30ml bottle so I can better transport my beloved Lushington and the great people at Stash obliged with a labeled bottle :thumb: superb service!
Also got a sample of Cinnamon Girl which I'm happy to give away since I'm not fond of Cinnamon vapes.

A normal Daily work rotation for me consists of 3 juices. Lately it's been all Lushington and Aiko from Stash as well as Mr. Miyagi from Alpha Vapes...(this could be my top 3 all time):thumbs:
I have been through 120mls in 2 weeks.:vapor:

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Great hearing so many positives on Stash.
Their shipping and juice is incredible.
2 days to Southern Ca!

I have received my 2 120ml bottles of my beloved Lushington, a 30ml of Dark Star Reserve And 30ml of Golden Road. Can't wait to try them out after I finish my bottle of Aiko which is delicious by the way!
A perfect blend of Strawberry and bananas with a delectable cream and cookie taste that ties it all together. Yummy!

As part of my order, I asked for an empty 30ml bottle so I can better transport my beloved Lushington and the great people at Stash obliged with a labeled bottle :thumb: superb service!
Also got a sample of Cinnamon Girl which I'm happy to give away since I'm not fond of Cinnamon vapes.

A normal Daily work rotation for me consists of 3 juices. Lately it's been all Lushington and Aiko from Stash as well as Mr. Miyagi from Alpha Vapes...(this could be my top 3 all time):thumbs:
I have been through 120mls in 2 weeks.:vapor:
1UwkUwB.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well I am hate to say this but vaping heavy VG for two days has taken its toll. I was vaping along yesterday thinking 'hey, heavy VG does not bother me anymore, maybe it is a thing of the past, maybe I imagined it in the first place, maybe I can vape Stash all day every day and not feel it"...etc etc.
Woke up late last night feeling like I was coming down with something and this morning too. either I am coming down with something or my lungs are fighting back....distraught and I am vaping Dark Star with my morning coffee........

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
We need to make a top ten folks. Was it Robino.. some Mod came on awhile back and said we needed to make a top ten list every month or so...
I'll start and someone please add some more, just copy and paste. Add anything you think should be in the top ten and even if we get more than 10 no biggie at least we are following the :rules:
and since we are so informal I guess anyone can knock out number one and replace it with something else

1) Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread