Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good mornin'

We bought a better power washer and the attachment like what Dusty has. Oh my word! Much faster and no spray back that gets you filthy. Our drive was done in a few hours. Normally it would be a few days. :)

Back patio is on the agenda today.

Temps have cooled off some. It's only about 70* right now.

Hopefully those of you in the rain zones dry out and those of you in the dry zones get some rain. :nun:

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
You do that. I'm going to look into this Sausage, Eggs, Biscuit & Gravy Breakfast that Mamaw is cooking.
Hey Sam - What would be smaller and more power than a Segelei 100W ?
More powerful and smaller? Not sure, I know there are some DNA 200 devices that are smaller but I'm not fond if the low mah batteries they use. If you don't mind losing a bit of wattage the Sigelei 75w TC is a great little mod. It 8s well built, great size and the temp control works very much like the DNA 40 board.

Maybe look into one of the DNA 200 boards that is limited to 130w and uses 2 18650 batteries, I know there are some good ones out there but can't recommend any personally.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Good mornin'

We bought a better power washer and the attachment like what Dusty has. Oh my word! Much faster and no spray back that gets you filthy. Our drive was done in a few hours. Normally it would be a few days. :)

Hopefully those of you in the rain zones dry out and those of you in the dry zones get some rain. :nun:

We just finished up power washing our deck and putting Thompson's water seal on it. It looks brand new! It took forever though. What attachment do you have?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good mornin'

How about a link to this fancy powerwasher?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Our little Thai cat Amber (we believe her to be the Thai type of Siamese cat) is a mess! We all love her so much. But she forwent the tile and hardwood floor and walked over to the carpet to throw up this morning. :eek:
Usually cats will heave, walk four feet and heave again, then walk another four feet and heave again, then walk another four feet and heave a fourth time.

Usually cats will heave, walk four feet and heave again, then walk another four feet and heave again, then walk another four feet and heave a fourth time.
Exactly what Amber did! I remember diamond would run and puke leaving a trail across the living room... On the carpet. [emoji82]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Exactly what Amber did! I remember diamond would run and puke leaving a trail across the living room... On the carpet. [emoji82]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Between substances constantly flying out of every one of their orifices and all the meds and vets I am done with cats after this last one goes. I can't take it anymore. :(

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
More powerful and smaller? Not sure, I know there are some DNA 200 devices that are smaller but I'm not fond if the low mah batteries they use. If you don't mind losing a bit of wattage the Sigelei 75w TC is a great little mod. It 8s well built, great size and the temp control works very much like the DNA 40 board.

Maybe look into one of the DNA 200 boards that is limited to 130w and uses 2 18650 batteries, I know there are some good ones out there but can't recommend any personally.

All Greek to me. Someone on another thread said they had a Segelei 100W and wanted something smaller and more powerful. I thought maybe you would know...

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
All Greek to me. Someone on another thread said they had a Segelei 100W and wanted something smaller and more powerful. I thought maybe you would know...
More powerful and smaller is tough, most of them are around close to the same size. Lots of options, most if which are going to cost a heck of a lot more.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Day 11 with dark, cloudy, rainy skies. Supposed to be same way tomorrow and then they are calling for some kind of a bright sphere to show up on Tuesday. I remember seeing on of those a long time ago.

Expect High Winds as it breaks. Patio Umbrella shredded and snapped in half. Just did a walk around, roof in tact and no broken limbs (thankfully).

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
KKAY, I know how you feel. as a kid my brothers and I always got the third degree about not messing with trees on other peoples' property. We had 12 acres in Lockport, NY and didn't want anyone messing it. So it definitely goes both ways. Next door neighbors raised horses and across the street was a cherry orchard. Those neighbors didn't want us messing with the trees either. Real nice folks, though. We got all the cherries we could eat because we helped harvest them.

Chak, when I was a kid we had woods all around to explore in. Woods that are city property are directly behind me. This neighbor is right next to me. He also has access to woods. They could have built this fort on his property, or the woods. But kids need to know how dangerous it is to start a fire when there is a burn ban on. Not only that, it was windy yesterday. If those woods started catching on fire, the fire dept would have a hard time stopping that fire. Behind us are woods, not far from that is a long creek. Most of the time that creek is narrow, and shallow. Behind that are more woods, with a path. There is no way a fire truck is going to be able to get off in there.

The neighbor's kids are constantly throwing trash up under my shrubs, on the property line. There for a while they were 4 wheeling on my property. They left ruts there, and were eroding my property. Behind my property is a drop off. I told the boys once to stay off. They came back again. I went and talked to their dad. They stayed off for a while. Then not long ago, one of his sons was going back up the incline, in my property, and zooming across to get to their yard. That 4 wheeler could easily flip going up such an incline there. I could be sued for allowing them to do this, as I know it is unsafe.

These neighbors have only lived here for maybe 4 years. Before that it was originally woods. They auctioned these narrow parcels off cheaply, not long after I moved here. I have lived here since 1989. I bought the lot next to me for privacy. (1991) I planted shrubs all the way down the top of my property. I marked the property line with a shrub, and it had a metal stake too. The builders killed my shrub, and bent my stake to the ground. I did have a No Trespassing sign there, but it was taken down. The sign was way before they moved in. When my son was young, he always went in the woods and played. But he was only allowed to go into his friend's property to play, not random neighbor's property. My daughter was not as adventurous. She usually was at a friend's house, if they weren't over here.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good mornin'

Still treading water. Been keeping an eye out for an attachment like that every time I go to HomePro. Still don't stock 'em.

Not an option for me right now RJ, but glad to hear that worked for them. I've got a $5000 deductible on my health insurance. I do plan on changing that when the new year rolls around.

Good luck with the foot surgery when it comes round Bridget.

@*RJ* We bought a gas power washer (we're using the electric before) and got this attachment: http://www.homedepot.com/p/EZClean-15-in-Gas-Surface-Cleaner-AEZ31023/203105727

The gas powered also has a much stronger pressure spray. That in itself is a plus.

We still use the electric one which is fine for our drive. Was going to wash Sue cousin's drive this weekend, but but she said her boys would do it. Thank God, their drive looks like it hasn't been done in a long long time, would have taken forever.

Hoping to get some vape mail tomorrow. Fingers crossed everyone!
Bedtime now, G-night Army. I'm half way through my novel now. It's about the lives of a blind French girl who's father is protecting the biggest diamond in France and a German orphan boy who learns radio electronics during WWII. I believe they'll be meeting soon. Good read.

Users who are viewing this thread