Status
Not open for further replies.

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
Good morning lovely lurkers :wub::wub::wub:

I slept 8 hours in my own bed without waking up every hour and no backache this morning. I am so happy to be home! :) I don't have to connect on my cell phone, I get my laptop with wifi! :banana: I can open the door and let Yoda out without sitting in the cold while he wanders around. :thumbs: Life is good!!!:):banana::thumbs::thumbs:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely lurkers :wub::wub::wub:

I slept 8 hours in my own bed without waking up every hour and no backache this morning. I am so happy to be home! :) I don't have to connect on my cell phone, I get my laptop with wifi! :banana: I can open the door and let Yoda out without sitting in the cold while he wanders around. :thumbs: Life is good!!!:):banana::thumbs::thumbs:
    Good morning and welcome back Bobbi! :w00t:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDD :wub:
    Happy%2BBirthday%2B10.gif

Reactions: daleron

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Didn't know how to check my email on my phone... guess I better learn! Had 158 emails to go through. o_O

It is good to be back! :) We gave up on scanning photos and just brought the rest home with us. 4 large plastic bins, 2 old metal containers the military used to carry warm meals (where on earth did those come from?), 4 tackle boxes of assorted sizes, and a large box... I think I may have my work cut out for me! :lol::lol::lol:

I also brought home 2 recipe boxes to scan. I AM a glutton for punishment! :rolleyes: But there are 6 siblings and 18 grandkids that will enjoy being able to see her recipes in her own hand writing, myself and my boys included. ;)

I love my recliner and not having to rush through my morning coffee! ;) DH is so happy to have all his news channels and his football back. He is already up and enjoying watching re-plays of yesterday's college games. 9 days of no news and only 1 football game was really hard on him. :lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :)

I've been to Walmart, the grocery store and ate breakfast. Now I need to get laundry started and my dessert for tonight fixed. I'll be back!
    :p
    Well, I've washed my hair :rolleyes:

Didn't know how to check my email on my phone... guess I better learn! Had 158 emails to go through. o_O

It is good to be back! :) We gave up on scanning photos and just brought the rest home with us. 4 large plastic bins, 2 old metal containers the military used to carry warm meals (where on earth did those come from?), 4 tackle boxes of assorted sizes, and a large box... I think I may have my work cut out for me! :lol::lol::lol:

I also brought home 2 recipe boxes to scan. I AM a glutton for punishment! :rolleyes: But there are 6 siblings and 18 grandkids that will enjoy being able to see her recipes in her own hand writing, myself and my boys included. ;)

I love my recliner and not having to rush through my morning coffee! ;) DH is so happy to have all his news channels and his football back. He is already up and enjoying watching re-plays of yesterday's college games. 9 days of no news and only 1 football game was really hard on him. :lol:
    Ewww Bobbi, you're set up for a few days there :?:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread