Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
@Chakris we had to buy the gas pressure washer in order to drive that attachment. The electric didn't have the power required. I'm glad we bought the gas one. Back patio is done. In the time it took, with the electric and just the wand, I would have only had MAYBE 1/4 of it done.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Chak, when I was a kid we had woods all around to explore in. Woods that are city property are directly behind me. This neighbor is right next to me. He also has access to woods. They could have built this fort on his property, or the woods. But kids need to know how dangerous it is to start a fire when there is a burn ban on. Not only that, it was windy yesterday. If those woods started catching on fire, the fire dept would have a hard time stopping that fire. Behind us are woods, not far from that is a long creek. Most of the time that creek is narrow, and shallow. Behind that are more woods, with a path. There is no way a fire truck is going to be able to get off in there.

The neighbor's kids are constantly throwing trash up under my shrubs, on the property line. There for a while they were 4 wheeling on my property. They left ruts there, and were eroding my property. Behind my property is a drop off. I told the boys once to stay off. They came back again. I went and talked to their dad. They stayed off for a while. Then not long ago, one of his sons was going back up the incline, in my property, and zooming across to get to their yard. That 4 wheeler could easily flip going up such an incline there. I could be sued for allowing them to do this, as I know it is unsafe.

These neighbors have only lived here for maybe 4 years. Before that it was originally woods. They auctioned these narrow parcels off cheaply, not long after I moved here. I have lived here since 1989. I bought the lot next to me for privacy. (1991) I planted shrubs all the way down the top of my property. I marked the property line with a shrub, and it had a metal stake too. The builders killed my shrub, and bent my stake to the ground. I did have a No Trespassing sign there, but it was taken down. The sign was way before they moved in. When my son was young, he always went in the woods and played. But he was only allowed to go into his friend's property to play, not random neighbor's property. My daughter was not as adventurous. She usually was at a friend's house, if they weren't over here.
We had a pond about half way into the property where we caught frogs and sailed our toy boats and a tree house at the far end for war games in the tree line boarder. Every year we'd go back to the woods to cut our Christmas tree. Most were 12"ers. We had plenty of room in the A frame house. There's a car in there somewhere...
xmassNY2.jpg NYsnow-68.jpg rehab68.jpg Rehab after a trampoline accident. Broke three toes jumping off the tramp. Note the springer spaniel, Chipper, sprawled under the cat, Nip, brother of Tuck" Nip & Tuck. In the first pic. Down to my last ml of juice tonight. Might be buying a pack of stickies in the morning. :(

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
@Chakris we had to buy the gas pressure washer in order to drive that attachment. The electric didn't have the power required. I'm glad we bought the gas one. Back patio is done. In the time it took, with the electric and just the wand, I would have only had MAYBE 1/4 of it done.
Thinking maybe I can order online from your link. I'll check that out tomorrow - needz sleep! Night.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Can you do me a favor, find the extension bit that I can plug in my ears to give me more energy and go please?:w00t:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
welll I had a run to Gulfport today... on the way back to Nola a little brown car went zipping by me at well over 90 mph when I was getting into Slidell... about halfway across the 5 mile bridge the traffic starts slowing down quickly.... traffic backs up, things come to a crawl... as we proceed forward there are skid marks about 300+ feet long all over the place. As the traffic moves ever so slowly forward, there are 3 cars on the left shoulder with crunchies, a car in the middle lane with the front end torn off, air bag deployed and 3 people leaning up against the divider rail... on the right is the little brown car upside down against the rail on the right and another several cars, also on the right, with minor crunchies.... passengers from the brown car were laying on the ground... not looking good..

makes one wonder if its really worth it to travel at those speeds....

and to top it off.... when people got past the accident zone... off they went at 80+ mph... DUH!!! did they even think of what they just passed by???

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
welll I had a run to Gulfport today... on the way back to Nola a little brown car went zipping by me at well over 90 mph when I was getting into Slidell... about halfway across the 5 mile bridge the traffic starts slowing down quickly.... traffic backs up, things come to a crawl... as we proceed forward there are skid marks about 300+ feet long all over the place. As the traffic moves ever so slowly forward, there are 3 cars on the left shoulder with crunchies, a car in the middle lane with the front end torn off, air bag deployed and 3 people leaning up against the divider rail... on the right is the little brown car upside down against the rail on the right and another several cars, also on the right, with minor crunchies.... passengers from the brown car were laying on the ground... not looking good..

makes one wonder if its really worth it to travel at those speeds....

and to top it off.... when people got past the accident zone... off they went at 80+ mph... DUH!!! did they even think of what they just passed by???
Nope. It doesn't bother me so much they want to risk their own lives but why do they have to risk others??

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Broke the bank today...

...piggy bank that is! ;)
910 Baht in coin. That's a tank of gas. or 9 100ml bottles of Pirate's Booty, or 4 Gaia and 5 PB, or 5 Gaia and 4 PB, or 4 PB, 4 Gaia, and 1 Huntsman. Or a mega load of 50 & 30 ml bottles.

Also down to fumes in the KFunV4. Yikes!!!
@Chakris, may I ask if you've attempted to just put the analogs down altogether?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did put them down altogether, for the first 11 months that I vaped. Then got some low nic juice and had to have a cig once every few days. Now I'm back on some low nic juice again and have 1 to 5 cigs a day. Should be able to cut them out when I get some stronger juice in a couple weeks.

Gotta run, MAam Chak is calling & we have some thunder/lightening happening nearby.

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good morning! 3 years

I have three years cig free

Thank You to all of you!!! You were the key in this journey :wub:
Congrats @Robino1 I'll have to reset my sig banner again. I'd a been right behind you if I didn't fall off the wagon.

Users who are viewing this thread