• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Then we shall wait for the day they start crying and begging for chances and then have their stuff taken away, fines imposed and putting burden on their parents. That is the pain they need to go through to learn. We have stressed so much to every newbie out there to practice discretion and they still wanna test the system. In that case I hope they will meet their punishment soon.

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
If vaping wasn't getting more popular, the tecnology would still be back in the dark ages, and I likely wouldn't have found reviews on YouTube that got me back into vaping.
Otoh, it drives me mad when anyone blatantly vapes where's it's obviously going to affect and anger non vapers. Who will then likely embrace further restrictions and regulations on the rest of us who are not bothering others.

teddyzippo

Jun 15, 2015
I saw 2 teens vaping openly last sunday at mbs at the outdoor area where the exhibitions of different kinds are located. Although its at the outdoors, there's ....loads of people walking ard. The malay teen i saw is at least better, trying to vape stealthly at one corner. The chinese teen, most probably under 18, was the worst vaper i have seen in the red dot. Walking ard and holding hands with his gf and vaping very openly. When he saw me walk by and looking at him, he took a huge draw and blow clouds in the air and i need to emphasize, there's ....loads of people ard!!! And yes, its daytime. I really dont understand what was he trying to prove? Damn macho puffing on ecig? Sometimes i believe this kind of underage stupid kids are one of the main reasons why vaping is banned here.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Do not be influenced into being in the open. The ones that wishes to risk everything, be it for showing off, gatherings or testing the system is all their responsibility. I always wish to stress that to practice discretion is the best way to stay out of trouble. To vape on, you have to vape safe.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Here in my town you can vape anywhere including indoors which is great. It's always awesome to run into new vapes at the mall or at target. Now I can't say the same for the next town over.

You are in Texas...this is the Forum for people in SG...not in the United States :)

Reactions: Feeq
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread