Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jruss91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Bloomington, IL
Got my order in yesterday from The Schwartz. Got a 30ml 6mg bottle of The Downside.

From the website "A tart Greek yogurt flavor topped with fresh blueberries that will leave you wanting a second serving. There is no other “all day vape“ like it."

Cleaned up my tank and got some of this stuff going. Within a half hour of vaping it I ordered 2 more 30ml bottles at 6mg. This stuff is amazing! Taste just like blueberry yogurt. Defiantly recommend giving this one a try, I know I will be trying all their other flavors as well.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am going to save all money and just keep Mr Vapes RY4, Stash Dark Star, 6-8 Ahlusion fruits including Sat Morning the Lassi's) and some TPR
Top five:

Stash-Dark Star
Ahlusion -Saturday Morning
Ahlusion-Lemon Cream
Teleos-Crunchy
The Plume Room-Cinna-Drizzle Coffee Cake and Banana Pudding

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
FUNDAY30 gets u 30% off all goodlife juice today only! Anybody have any great ones from there, besides deadly sin of course;)
I've heard GLV's "925" coffee is good. Might order that one - I am on a coffee finding mission right now.
Looks like there are a couple of new flavors, as well.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I went to the Stash website to put in an order even though they are max vg and I was shocked to see that 6 mg is the highest nic level they offer. I haven't purchased from a new vendor ( to me ) in a few months. Is this standard in the industry now ? 6 mg the highest nix level on offer !?

It seems a lot of vendors don't want my business any more :nah: I understand that a high vg, low nic customer purchases a lot more bottles than someone like me, but don't they even pretend that they want to help the smokers get off cigarettes any more ? Are all the newer vendors competing over the existing vapers ? I have previously ranted about the dearth of new hardware geared toward regular ( non-hobbyist and non sub-ohmer ) vapers who are in it primarily for tobacco harm reduction, so I just felt a need to be fair and criticize e liquid vendors as well :)
End of rant !

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Deleted at OP's request

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Do any of you guys use www.giantvapes.com to order your premium juices from? Honestly its like the *only* place I order e-liquid from now....Free shipping on every order, plus premium juices from over 30-40+ vendors

I just put in my bi weekly order, some aspire atlantis coils, the sub ohm t-shirt for $5, and two new premium juices.....

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Do any of you guys use www.giantvapes.com to order your premium juices from? Honestly its like the *only* place I order e-liquid from now....Free shipping on every order, plus premium juices from over 30-40+ vendors

I just put in my bi weekly order, some aspire atlantis coils, the sub ohm t-shirt for $5, and two new premium juices.....
All the time!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
@Big Juicy and @67Tele

Generally I do not steer far from two vendors, namely AiV and N-E-T.com. In my quest though to find a custard, I tried Clockwerks. It is hard to describe this odd taste that I got from it so it really is not for me. In the NET thread there was a short discussion on Isle of Custard located in the UK (http://isleofcustard.com) so decided to give them a try. I consider IoC a niche ejuice vendor since they offer solely custards at this time. They are a fairly new vendor from what I read and it appears their ejuices go OOS quickly. The juices are sweet however for me they are not overly sickening or gooey sweet and I can feel a new addiction coming. I can say that I do not get the odd taste from IoC custards as I did with Clockwerks so a big plus for me. I ordered their Bundle, like a sampler, and did not select the flavors. I will not talk about the custard base as they all use the same other than to say it is good.

All flavors were tested using a Kabuki hybrid tank with a standard 1.8Ω Nautilus coil, rDNA at 13 watts.

Captain’s Custard Donut – This is a clear winner for me. I have never had a donut vape and I defintely get the donut and even a sugar coated donut on the exhale. Vanilla is a flavor that I have a hard time tasting and I definitely was able to taste it. Well balanced IMO.
Galley Rats' Pudding – Taste good but toffee flavor may be too subtle for me, will let it steep longer to see if the toffee comes out more. They also have a couple of other toffee custards that I will try to see which one I like the best.
Avast Ye Custard – The Bundle included Son of a Biscuit Eater which I really wanted to try. It was OOS and they substituted Avast. I taste the caramel flavor however like toffee I want to try their other custards with caramel first to determine which one I like the best.
Cutlass Custard – I did not order this flavor nor am I looking for a strictly vanilla custard. It is a good though.
Walk th Plank – This is a raspberry custard that I have not tried yet.

There was not one that I can say tasted horrible. For me it comes down to how bold or subtle I want a particular flavor to taste. The ejuices are 70%VG which generally is a negative for me. So far no adverse reactions.

I placed a second order for the other caramel and toffee custards so that I can settle on one. Also reordered Captain’s Custard Donut, Son of a Biscuit Eater and Fool’s Custard which is guaranteed free from Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl. They have a 15% coupon code HOIST15 that worked for me yesterday. I entered the coupon code before I checked out. My order will not ship for a good week or so because a couple that I ordered are OOS and I prefer everything be shipped in one order.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
@NotSoMini
I got my order Saturday. Left them open for a couple/three hours. I noticed the 70% VG and thought I'd completely messed up the order. Then went back and saw their default mix. I usually use 70% PG and was disappointed. Anyway, I tried Walk the Plank Saturday night for a bit. I could taste the raspberries but, overall it hadn't quite blended and settled down yet.

I'm going to air them out again and let them sit for a while before trying the others. I'm hoping they'll be fine.

Thanks for your reviews!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
@67Tele I did put my bottles through the air-shake routine. I think custards require some steeping but perhaps not as long as NETs although I am not sure on this as custards are new to me. Me too, on the PG ratio other than the AiV ejuices that do lean toward higher VG. With AiV some of their ejuices bother me so I don’t vape them. Others I have no issues with — strange. I went on vacation and decided when I returned I would order from IoC as at that time it was 50-50. When I got back I was disappointed that it changed to 70%VG but gave it a try. So far no issues for me. I normally vape around the 8.5-10 watt range and on a rare occasion maybe up to 11-12. Going to 13 watts was the highest I have gone however it brought out the flavors for me especially that darn sugar coated donut. I vape for flavor and do not chase clouds. Just received an email that my order has been dispatched. He changed a couple of the nic levels which I told him he could. Too bad he won’t change the VG ;)

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
NOW I UNDERSTAND...

I have been wondering (long time) about the JJ's aversion to cinnamon vapes.

Stopped at a new B&M, casual talk, and recommendation, based on my ADV.

Shopkeeper recommended Cuttwood Sugar Bear (aka Drizzle). It is supposed to mimic a "Cinnabon". Cinnabon is a heavily cinnamon bakery with a super sweet sugary icing. You don't try to eat one of these while driving. Delicious but goo everywhere, finger-licking goo.

I take a 30 ml bottle at 3 mg at a ridiculous price, but know I will like it because of similarity to my ADV.

It is not close to the Cinnabon bakery. All I get is sugar, no bakery, and nothing remotely cinnamon. If the other cinnamon vapes out there are in this whispy range no wonder the JJ don't like'em.

Reactions: DJLEC

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
@67Tele I did put my bottles through the air-shake routine. I think custards require some steeping but perhaps not as long as NETs although I am not sure on this as custards are new to me. Me too, on the PG ratio other than the AiV ejuices that do lean toward higher VG. With AiV some of their ejuices bother me so I don’t vape them. Others I have no issues with — strange. I went on vacation and decided when I returned I would order from IoC as at that time it was 50-50. When I got back I was disappointed that it changed to 70%VG but gave it a try. So far no issues for me. I normally vape around the 8.5-10 watt range and on a rare occasion maybe up to 11-12. Going to 13 watts was the highest I have gone however it brought out the flavors for me especially that darn sugar coated donut. I vape for flavor and do not chase clouds. Just received an email that my order has been dispatched. He changed a couple of the nic levels which I told him he could. Too bad he won’t change the VG ;)

I think I'll air mine out again tonight, wait a couple of weeks, and then see. I don't know if I can handle/like the higher VG. I got some samples once that were 100 VG and they did nothing for me. To each their own though. Just in case I placed a big order with Bryce...hehe.

I saw a note on their site that said they're discontinuing 50/50. I to vape for flavor usually staying in the mid-40s watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread