Intestinal problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaAnnMarie

Oct 4, 2015
Hello. I'm new to this site. Hopefully someone will be able to give me some answers before I'm off to the doctor AGAIN!

I just had blood work, a colonoscopy, and all came back fine. The reason for the tests was ......oh how I hate saying this....bloody stool. Ok, there. Now it's been said. I laid off vaping for awhile because it made me a bit queasy. Now I'm vaping a lot more, and my problem has returned. I use the Aspire, and vape Palm Beach's van. Custard 12mg.

Thanks!

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
The reason for the tests was ......oh how I hate saying this....bloody stool. Ok, there. Now it's been said. I laid off vaping for awhile because it made me a bit queasy. Now I'm vaping a lot more, and my problem has returned.

Did they mention anything about an irritated surface issue? Not unlike hemorrhoids but not as inflamed? Just the pulse rate increase with any such irritation might put ~fresh~ blood onto tissue. If it's dark/black that's an entirely different matter.

They ruled out ulcers via endoscope to or no / not yet?

I agree w/ the above - drop the nic level first. Good luck, -Mags

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Umm New member cannot reply in the other forum?
The 5 post rule was eliminated 3 days ago. Now new members can post anywhere. I have been seeing more 1st time posters starting threads in "General Discussion".

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hello. I'm new to this site. Hopefully someone will be able to give me some answers before I'm off to the doctor AGAIN!

I just had blood work, a colonoscopy, and all came back fine. The reason for the tests was ......oh how I hate saying this....bloody stool. Ok, there. Now it's been said. I laid off vaping for awhile because it made me a bit queasy. Now I'm vaping a lot more, and my problem has returned. I use the Aspire, and vape Palm Beach's van. Custard 12mg.

Thanks!

1: try some unflavoured, preferably low nic.
(you can always add or drop or few of you vanilla custard for taste; you might be pleasantly surprised).

2: 12mg means nothing without knowing the wattage.
Total number of ml (millilitres) per day is also relevant.

12mg should be ok at 10 watts but quite harsh at 50 watts.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thanks, I missed that.
I learned about it from Retired1 when he saw one of my posts to a new Singapore member. I don't believe this change has been broadcasted and I don't expect it will be. Would hate to see spammers/unregistered suppliers posting all over the forum.

So far, everything seems to be working well.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Would hate to see spammers/unregistered suppliers posting all over the forum.

One of the reasons why we did away with the 5 post rule is our spam detection is rather good with the new software. More often than not, they're nailed before the membership is even aware they have signed up.

As for unregistered suppliers, not much we can do for detection so it's up to the membership to report those whenever they're found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread