Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
:bday: Ms.C! So glad to hear you are getting settled in there and sounds like an awesome place! See, told you that you guys made the right decision to move there!

Thank you for that lovely breakfast Dale! The food was yummy and the rest was perfect food for thought! :D

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good-evening-sparkling-flowers.gif

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Good morning everyone. :) A little celebration last night to see off a popular vaping advocate now on his way to TX to live and work in the vaping business. Sad to see the "big guy" go, but happy and excited he has this new opportunity.

Sparkle, that is a nice snag you got there. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Biscotti! I L O V E adult sweiback. :) Can dunk it only in coffee or tea so nix on the adult beverage tonight. Thanks, Dale. You come up with some good eats. :)
    Aw well, you can throw that shot back right before climbing into bed tonight ;)

:laugh:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    LOL !! :) Never could do that, Dale. Always had to be mixed with something. Rusty Nails are about as close as I could do and that was 45 yrs ago......That's a lie. There's some after dinner stuff you drink from a thimble. One I particularly liked had something to do with almonds, but that was long ago too.......I've become a WIMP!!!! :(

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    LOL !! :) Never could do that, Dale. Always had to be mixed with something. Rusty Nails are about as close as I could do and that was 45 yrs ago......That's a lie. There's some after dinner stuff you drink from a thimble. One I particularly liked had something to do with almonds, but that was long ago too.......I've become a WIMP!!!! :(
    Sweet? Amaretto :)

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 9, 2014
    kansas city, mo
    Good Morning Mountaineers, :)

Danger is over and I can get of my hurting hands.

Lovely breakfast dale, chooch please pass me a slice of the french toast.

Even we finally have a taste of fall in the air it is a lovely 60ish this morning the doors and windows are wide open to enjoy this marvel.

:bday: Ms.Cruzer, may it be the best one ever.

Oh and I would like you to meet Geronimo :wub: not all the way finished but you get the idea.

JbBwLid.jpg
    Splat wowsas noteu that is nice

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    LOL!! Thank you, Dale. :) You just know I'm going to have trouble with that cup and have to wash the pj's; but the rose is smelling pretty good........Wait! Just saw that it's a "two eared" cup.....made for lefties and righties......How long do you think it'll take me to figure out which one to use. Ha! :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Such a fun tip! Harvest Party has so many colors with glitter and foil and LINES! LOL Yep, the base material is the swirly line stuff hubby and I like so much in a light amber that you can see through and shows mostly at the top half. Then Kayte, with her deft touch of color with brushes proceeded to make this an explosion of Autumn colored goodness. Not only are there reds, golds, oranges, but green, blue, teal and even just a bit of purple! Have been going silly trying Harvest on multiple mods of different colors and and glass. Right now got it sitting on a Bedazzle glass with a big fat orange flower surrounded by a few blue flowers with green leaves on top of the brick red ProVari. Now I can't wait for it to get cold enough to wear my red vest! Woot! Thank you, Kayte. Another spectacular hit tip. :)

oh-my-10-1-15-1-jpg.495032

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Kayte - I'm loving the mountain club. It's so much more my weather, scenery, pace of life. We have found we have the BEST neighbor's ever. So far, we've met 8, maybe 10, I've lost track but everyone is our age and from somewhere else from Canada to Alabama. We had dinner with a few of them tonight. They're looking forward to meeting Linda when she comes to stay. Lots of wine lovers in this group.

Tomorrow is my birthday and although I need to be unpacking, I think we're going to head to Cripple Creek to see the best of the fall foliage and then to my fav place for a wood fired pizza with the kiddos. Then home to watch the Saints play even though they can't win a game.

Life is tired good right now and if Kayte will make me a Rocky Mountain High tip in the next year, I'm good until another birthday. Night mountain folk. [emoji8]
    Good neighbors make such a difference! Glad you got some good one. We mountain folk are generally a pretty relaxed and friendly bunch. :D
    My only gripe with my neighbors is that the one right next to me decided to rent her place out (a tiny little cabin) and she has brought in some people that were most definitely NOT mountain folk. :grr: Blaring music, drugs, fighting, etc., etc., etc. She's gone through two sets of those and the place is empty again. Whew. You would think she'd learn after the 1st set trashed the place. She had to literally shovel the trash (needles and razor blades! :shock:) out and repair floors, etc. The worst is the fighting. I don't handle that well. o_O I am sooo glad it's quiet now.

I got myself a desk top magnifier yesterday. Oh my word! What a difference! I can actually see! :laugh: I'll be working on a Rocky Mountain as soon as the right tip comes through my work space. :D
    Thanks, Dale. :) I love a good low sugar boxed cereal and 2% milk. Ha! Before youngest left home for college, we always had many large boxes of cereal on hand for her to "snack" on. When she was small and had to go grocery shopping with me, had her pick out cereal she wanted as long as it was under a certain percentage of sugars. Made her shopping experience better, she learned to read content label,...... and we always had cereal she liked! ......Now, I'll have some of that bacon and some French toast! heeheehee :)

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, Ms.C !!!! :) Wow, what a change from last year, huh?!
    Smart mom!
    Did you leave any of that bacon for me? :pervy:
    Good Morning Mountaineers, :)

Danger is over and I can get of my hurting hands.

Lovely breakfast dale, chooch please pass me a slice of the french toast.

Even we finally have a taste of fall in the air it is a lovely 60ish this morning the doors and windows are wide open to enjoy this marvel.

:bday: Ms.Cruzer, may it be the best one ever.

Oh and I would like you to meet Geronimo :wub: not all the way finished but you get the idea.

JbBwLid.jpg
    Ooooh!!! Handsome fellow that Geronimo is! :w00t:
    Glad you got some fallish weather!
    We were in the clouds on Sunday... so thick I couldn't see the turn in the road just above us or the trees on the hill across from us. I love it when it's like that!
    Such a fun tip! Harvest Party has so many colors with glitter and foil and LINES! LOL Yep, the base material is the swirly line stuff hubby and I like so much in a light amber that you can see through and shows mostly at the top half. Then Kayte, with her deft touch of color with brushes proceeded to make this an explosion of Autumn colored goodness. Not only are there reds, golds, oranges, but green, blue, teal and even just a bit of purple! Have been going silly trying Harvest on multiple mods of different colors and and glass. Right now got it sitting on a Bedazzle glass with a big fat orange flower surrounded by a few blue flowers with green leaves on top of the brick red ProVari. Now I can't wait for it to get cold enough to wear my red vest! Woot! Thank you, Kayte. Another spectacular hit tip. :)

oh-my-10-1-15-1-jpg.495032

So glad you're enjoying! I loved how all the colors worked together in that one!

I'll have tips at 6:00! :D

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Still vaping on it, Kayte! A record! :w00t: Works on the emerald green and bronze ProVari's and the dark orange Sharkskin. With that flat fat bottom, looks really best on a topper that isn't rounded or fluted, but level all the way across. Having a wonderful time......Wish you were here! :lol:

I have "essential tremor" which I just read is helped with a bit of adult beverages. Before I ever read that, noticed if I had a glass of wine.....or two....before the mad dash for tips, I did better.......and if I had no success, felt good any way! :pervy: :party: Am so ahead of the "experts". :p

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2010
    Woodland Park, CO
    Awesome Kayte! I'm in your time zone now. I'm working 7-4 every day to try to stay with the offices central time. I like getting done at 4 but I especially like working in my pj's with a heated throw over my legs until it warms up mid morning. Still unpacking every day. Doesn't seem we're making much progress!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread