Status
Not open for further replies.

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
After cleaning up I ran across this atty I had the whole time. :facepalm: Monster post holes and at 26650 size, I can stuff major builds and wick. Will be building soon.

dBOo9MJl.jpg

cp4WmZul.jpg

Also my son left his broken down Dimitri box with me. I was able to fix the switch, hot button issues. I needed a box mod that was unregulated to even try the coils out.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Single coil alien paralleled. Waiting til I'm ready to pull the coils I'm using out before I put this in.

26g ni80 core x3/34g ni80 alien/ 24g ni80 parallel

View attachment 495676
More loose wraps for team 138. :-x

Clocked in at .08. Definitely staged heating, running at lower wattage for the unreal flavor this is giving off.

View attachment 495687
Team 138? I was thinking about starting one of those Instagram/Facebook group or whatever teams for coil building & the like. How's about Slip, Retro, Super, & I get one started?
What is that? I might need one for.... just massive builds. I have 4 sets of coils that need a home.
Check out the Zephyr Buddha v2 atty...thing is a monster. http://vaperzcloud.com/products/zephyr-buddha-v2

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
Team 138? I was thinking about starting one of those Instagram/Facebook group or whatever teams for coil building & the like. How's about Slip, Retro, Super, & I get one started?

Check out the Zephyr Buddha v2 atty...thing is a monster. http://vaperzcloud.com/products/zephyr-buddha-v2
It started out as a graffiti crew I came up with. We Are 138 after The Misfits song. If you check out my IG which is the same handle as here I have some vape but mostly graf and woodworking.

Id totally be down to be in a group with my homies here. Say the word and I'll jump on illustrator and come up with a design / branding.

Reactions: Tom Forde

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Leftovers from today. A piece of alien and some vertabraid. Slip,Tom, Super, I'm open to some ideas

View attachment 495970
Yeah I connected the 138 but didn't know what it meant. My username is my old stage name for DJ'ing. I'd like to get something started up, combined we could probably get some decent sponsors.
As for ideas try a single 26g core surrounded by multi strand 40g. Kind of like a reverse frame.
@killedby try going vertical on the monster. 528 customs recommends vertical chimney wicked builds.

Last edited:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
This juice is awesome man. With the price tag for 180ml it is not brainer, cheapest premium juice in town. It worth every single penny/cent and more. And if you don't like it dish it out in 10 ml bottles people will snap it like no tomorrow as so many people wants to try it just like you but scared to dish out the money for 180ml. I like it so much I bought another bottle as it needs steeping.
By the way the whole range is awesome. But please remember this is my humble opinion.
View attachment 494613

How is that blueberry parfait?

Can you taste that tangy yogurt culture taste or is it more creamy like a lot of vendors selling yogurt flavored e-juice?

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
What do you guys recommend for sanding/polishing and the cleaning process afterwards? Looks pretty. I'm thinking about doing a couple mirror parallels just for the surface area and prettiness factor.
First, dish soap and a tooth brush, then you need an ultrasonic cleaner if you're gonna keep it as a single coil. You could unravel the wire off the bit and clean it by hand but an ultrasonic cleaner still works the best.

Reactions: yuseffuhler

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Just got my Aeolus V2. Cleaned it all up and put on this dual 22g, 3mmID wicked with KGD Scottish Roll on top of my Agnarock.
8d71edd8e4fadff86ebc92c522ed11b3.jpg
Looks great! I always forget how nice a standard coil could be after running fused claptons for so long. How is it performing for you?

Reactions: Retro138

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
I gotta step up my coil build to join the crew?

Got a Velocity Mini, Petri and some misc attys coming in. Need to build. Coming up with a contraption to hold my spool of wire to feed the Clapton.
Erryone does. Gotta be on point with it all. Color phase 2:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread