Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Well then that will make your visit all the more special...you can load him up with all that grandma love!
that's a huge part of the plan!! Ive tried to be understanding that the new DILs family is getting to enjoy a lot of firsts with matty that I already had but its time for this grandma to get some time in too

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I'm warning you now the oldest grandson is only three and a flirt and a half...when I come that way to visit he will have to stay with his mommy or he will be so in love with your little angel...
Sorry Anjel Angel and I already have an agreement. The day of the arranged marriage is back

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I can discuss it with anyone willing as long as they realize how I feel about and am not likely to change. If they are willing to deal me and my narrow mindedness and accept that at some point they are probably going to want to take a swing at me and I really don't care if I offend them or piss them off I'll discuss it :D
I can DISCUSS anything with anyone...as long as they remember its a discussion...no preaching or condemning ...my views are mine and yours are yours and I'm happy to disagree ...doesn't make either person a bad person or wrong, it just means we agree to disagree

unfortunately many many people do not understand that and want to get ugly when views are different.

but from your previous post Id say we would be more likely to toast each other than argue!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
It just makes a plume of vapor and rockets you into the future quite a nice vape though ,

what kind of atty and build do you run on yours? I have the twisted messes with some dual claptons at .23 it vapes about equivalent to my ipv3 at about 65-70 watts I was thinking about trying a lower build in it since its dual vct4s in parallel I have a aeirek set up with dual 5 wrap 22g wire and it's sitting at about .11 but haven't done the math yet I would assume it's fine since its 2 30a Sonys but I'm not one for assuming when it comes to unregulated devices
I usually run a derringer with 26g dual coil 5 wraps comes out at .26
Not sure if I'd go any lower than .20 just to be on the safe side battery wise. Even though you have 2 batteries that's almost too low to be safe :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
not blah blah blah, thank you for sharing!! I for one enjoyed learning more about the life of cindy
Thanks, Anjel. :wub: I wish it was a little more exciting though. But if I went into my escapades in the '80s, I'd probably get banned. :shock: :laugh:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Are you Angel's bf or have I missed the joke??.
Sorry I just jumped back on to answer your question Ms Sue.
No, I'm not Angels Bf. :(
I'm going now because I need to shed some tears. Do you like seeing a grown star puppy cry? Was just wondering. :cry:
*sniffle sniffle

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Sounds like you've led an interesting life! And to be able to take care of your parents like that is just awesome in my book. You're obviously a giving and caring person. And I know good things are coming for you...sending good vibes for things to work out for you soon.
Aw, thanks Angel! :wub: I'll take all the good vibes I can get! :thumb:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Thanks, Anjel. :wub: I wish it was a little more exciting though. But if I went into my escapades in the '80s, I'd probably get banned. :shock: :laugh:
you and a dozen others!

I like interesting more than exciting, and caring more than crazy so I genuinely enjoyed getting to "know you" better

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
It just makes a plume of vapor and rockets you into the future quite a nice vape though ,

what kind of atty and build do you run on yours? I have the twisted messes with some dual claptons at .23 it vapes about equivalent to my ipv3 at about 65-70 watts I was thinking about trying a lower build in it since its dual vct4s in parallel I have a aeirek set up with dual 5 wrap 22g wire and it's sitting at about .11 but haven't done the math yet I would assume it's fine since its 2 30a Sonys but I'm not one for assuming when it comes to unregulated devices
.11ohms on 4.2V = 160.364Ws Pulling 38.182Amps... I prolly wouldn't go there myself... lol

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
best part? since the time he started talking if you ask him "whos grandmas angel?" he will tell you "I am!" and gets rather upset if you try to tell him otherwise.

I didn't know if I should laugh or punish last time I was home and my daughter told him he wasn't my angel...he punched her right in the behind
Give him a cookie or something Gotta keep em in the right frame of mind. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread