Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
How did it differ from what you expected... Now I am curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is creamy. Almost buttery.
I guess I just expected vanilla, almost overwhelming vanilla.

I'm using it in a Vulcan with standard cap and 0.29 duals on a parallel box. The aroma and creamy flavors are soothing and satisfying.

Basically, I think this is what CLS wants to be when it grows up.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
It's not what I expected. It's way better. How am I supposed to pick a favorite when so many are tied for first?

I guess I will just have to say my favorite flavor is nicoticket.

<3 this.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It is creamy. Almost buttery.
I guess I just expected vanilla, almost overwhelming vanilla.

I'm using it in a Vulcan with standard cap and 0.29 duals on a parallel box. The aroma and creamy flavors are soothing and satisfying.

Basically, I think this is what CLS wants to be when it grows up.

It is creamy - and a bit buttery - you definitely get the "full mouth feel" - it's not quite "custardy" like CLS though, it's a totally different kind of decadent! Great feedback - I love to hear the descriptions - taste is so subjective!~

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
It is creamy - and a bit buttery - you definitely get the "full mouth feel" - it's not quite "custardy" like CLS though, it's a totally different kind of decadent! Great feedback - I love to hear the descriptions - taste is so subjective!~
My aunt used to make me custard, bread pudding, or applesauce when I was a little boy and claimed to be sick. Needless to say I played sick as often as I could.

She's passed several years now, but the creamy, buttery side of frenilla reminds me of her. That's quite a feat for a liquid I use to stay off tobacco.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Frenilla is quite a staple in my vaping arsenal. It stands all alone just fine, but it also mixes well with just about anything. I use it to mix with my otherwise anemic DIY flavors, and the Frenilla just brings them to life!!
I do the same thing, I am frugal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread