The Drip Club questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
So, a little further down thread there's a post about Zamplebox, and I have to admit the idea of a subscription service has me intrigued. So I asked a few questions, found a couple of other subscription services and reviews. The Drip Club had also been mentioned as high quality juices. I've been on their site before and I am definitely interested in their different juice line, but I can't seem to find the option for the subscription service. Am I a complete dunderhead and missing something obvious or is the service basically a pay as you go option (ordering the hero box, booster pack, or one of the curated packs)?

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
They seem to boast "no messy subscriptions." Although I have never used them before, I am almost positive that they are a pay-as-you-go type retailer. Pay for one box, receive it. If you like it, order again. If not, you don't have to worry about forgetting to cancel your subscription.

Reactions: Mrez

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
They seem to boast "no messy subscriptions." Although I have never used them before, I am almost positive that they are a pay-as-you-go type retailer. Pay for one box, receive it. If you like it, order again. If not, you don't have to worry about forgetting to cancel your subscription.

Thanks, thats what I was thinking, but wanted to be certain.

defectivedonkey

Oct 4, 2015
Thanks, thats what I was thinking, but wanted to be certain.

I have used them extensively, there are no subscriptions at this time. The "Hero Box", which used to be their subscription box, updates about once a week, and you can find older Hero Boxes for sale as well. They're listed as "Curated Sample Packs" and I find them by going to "Shop" > "Newest Arrivals" and clicking through the pages there.

Reactions: Mrez

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
I have used them extensively, there are no subscriptions at this time. The "Hero Box", which used to be their subscription box, updates about once a week, and you can find older Hero Boxes for sale as well. They're listed as "Curated Sample Packs" and I find them by going to "Shop" > "Newest Arrivals" and clicking through the pages there.

Thanks, I think when I finally work through my current juice stock I'm going to give this a go. Only about 300 mls or so left to go...so a week or two. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread