Joyetech ego one vt

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
The Ego one vt arrived today.....I'll post some pics and first thoughts this evening. Sadly no time to really play with it yet, but I got it juiced and primed, and so far my first concern has been assuaged....the TC seems to be smooth, not pulsey

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
First pics.......
uploadfromtaptalk1443837544125.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1443837555928.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1443837564621.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1443837572522.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1443837583872.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1443837590333.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
First thoughts.....
Size, much the same as the ego one...nice and compact, about the size of a 22mm mech in 18500 mode. Perfect pocket size.

Ease of use.....
Couldn't hardly be easier and still have multiple modes.
It has 3 modes (VW/Ni/Ti) and 3 power settings (low/med/high).
To change between modes, with the mod off (5 clicks on/off) hold the button for about 3 seconds, the light Wil light up on the mode it switches to...repeat till the mode you desire is selected.

To change power, while the mod is on, click the power button 3 times. The light for which power mode is selected will light up. Repeat till desired power setting is reached........
When fired, the power level and the mode light will light up, as well as the light around the fire button (how that light behaves indicates battery charge level)

And that's it.....no fuss, plug and play.

More to come as I've had some time with it, but so far so good...could be a perfect beginners TC mod....comes with everything you need to vape out of the box, except the juice [emoji14]

Disclaimer: I am not paid for reviews by Heaven Gifts beyond the supplied device to review. All opinions are solely mine and truthful.

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I would say vt over ct, for the adjustable power and coil type. I think you would like the tank, though some don't.....specially if you get the rebuildable coil heads for it......greatly increases performance.

TY!!! I'm going to be keeping an eye on this, and your reviews...

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I was in bed with a headache most of today, so I didn't get the testing I had planned done, but I've been using it, and for a simple no frills mod, it vapes surprisingly smooth. And the battery lasts all day, and I'm a pretty heavy vaper.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I was in bed with a headache most of today, so I didn't get the testing I had planned done, but I've been using it, and for a simple no frills mod, it vapes surprisingly smooth. And the battery lasts all day, and I'm a pretty heavy vaper.

Yes, these are the things I need to know. Headache any better?

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
So I.haven't hooked up my temp probe yet, but after using this for awhile on tanks I'm familiar with, I will say that in temp mode....subjectively, the temp is lower then spec.....mid setting feels more like the 430 degrees that low setting should be.......BUT, that to me is a good thing. Where I generally vape TC in the 420-450 range, many don't like it that warm, so I didn't understand the range they selected.....
Mid level setting seems to fit me well

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

Looks solid and simple like the other eGo one devices

It is. So far it seems perfect for the target consumers......beginning vapers, who want more then the regular starter sets can provide. Decent output, without all the set up and knowledge needed for more advanced devices. Then when they want to step up a tad...it works well with an rta like the kayfun v4 (that's how I've mostly been using it)

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread