Not open for further replies.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I don't believe ProVape has had a preorder since the first ProVari. They didn't for the P3 did they?
I can't answer that - I'm too new at vaping. I just know that my first P3 (Ti) is still my go to device. vaping now at 15w on the FEV with a 1.1Ω coil and the flavor is fantastic.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I don't vape at that high of a voltage, but vaping at 9 watts I can go almost a day when using 18350 AW batteries. All day using the 18490's.
SO just curious, the satin SilverP3,and the TI, do they weigh the same?
how about fingerprints on the TI?
btw you've an enviable selection of gear!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
SO just curious, the satin SilverP3,and the TI, do they weigh the same?
how about fingerprints on the TI?
btw you've an enviable selection of gear!
No. The Ti is considerably lighter, and is difficult to not fall totally in love with (at least the 2.5 is, so I imagine the 3 is at least as nice).

No fingerprints at all.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
He's nowhere, Bronze. He's even been quiet over in "other place".

It bites.

I don't know if any of us can be more disappointed about his departure than I am. I'm not patting myself on my back, but when he was in the sin bin for a week, I mobilized a group of us to offer soft protest. Yes, it made us closer, but to be abandoned this way is beyond disappointing to me. I've thought about sending him an email, but I won't do that. No I won't.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I agree, Bronze, and I understand, Rod. I doubt it will help but I will send him an email.

I suppose his right to make his own decisions, but I am also free to night like it. As are we all.

We miss you, Ping.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hear, Hear... and not only Ping.

But, many others have gone, and not been heard from.

What gives?

Unfortunately, that's long been the way of the forum.

They come, they go. Some good ones move on in the process. One day, it may well be you or me. So we'll raise a glass to today.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I started a thread more than three years ago and it has been a very well attended thread the entire time. I've seen many come and go. Some who were there in the beginning are still there (like Robin), and some were around for a long time and disappeared without a word. Some of those we were able to track down and at least we knew they were OK. That's all I wanted to know. Three of them were not OK. They passed away. I wish I could say cyber friends didn't mean anything. But the tears I shed for those three would make me less than truthful.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I started a thread more than three years ago and it has been a very well attended thread the entire time. I've seen many come and go. Some who were there in the beginning are still there (like Robin), and some were around for a long time and disappeared without a word. Some of those we were able to track down and at least we knew they were OK. That's all I wanted to know. Three of them were not OK. They passed away. I wish I could say cyber friends didn't mean anything. But the tears I shed for those three would make me less than truthful.

I'm sorry, Bronze.

And yes. As the 1st generation of social media, we're leaning some painful lessons. Seize the day.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Unfortunately, that's long been the way of the forum.

They come, they go. Some good ones move on in the process. One day, it may well be you or me. So we'll raise a glass to today.
LIKE!!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

What gives?

Tis the way of the interweb. People come and go. I think part of it too is that folks find a vape that they are happy with and drop off the forum and/or can't relate to all the new products.

In similar news, I just texted Ozwald to see how he was doing. He's doing great and said he has been VAPE FREE for 3 months. Vape free??? I didn't think hobbyists ever did that.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Tis the way of the interweb. People come and go. I think part of it too is that folks find a vape that they are happy with and drop off the forum and/or can't relate to all the new products.

In similar news, I just texted Ozwald to see how he was doing. He's doing great and said he has been VAPE FREE for 3 months. Vape free??? I didn't think hobbyists ever did that.
I am too heavily invested to ever go vape free...

As it stands, I'll have to vape till I die to get my moneys worth!

LOLz, Jim

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I agree, Bronze, and I understand, Rod. I doubt it will help but I will send him an email.

I suppose his right to make his own decisions, but I am also free to night like it. As are we all.

We miss you, Ping.

Hear Hear!

What gives?

Like HBCorpseOfTheDudeMan. His departure really bothered me. And coincidentally, he left after multiple stints in the Sin Bin.........

I get it and understand. Charlie says my Cyber-Friends mean more to me than people I know in the flesh. What he doesn't get or see, is the investment in our Cyber-Friendships. In many ways I am closer to you's guys and gals!

I'm sorry, Bronze.

And yes. As the 1st generation of social media, we're leaning some painful lessons. Seize the day.

In Tampa, the new Buccaneer's Motto is "Siege The Day!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread