The Disrupters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
The Disrupter is a great mod in my opinion. I haven't tried the isub g but have a regular isub. It's ok. Not the greatest but good for the price.

Well, the reason it's not the greatest you have ever tried is not because of the Disruptor, but the atomizer you have attached to it.

Reactions: Super Flex

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm not huge into sub ohm vaping. One thing that I didn't like is the drip tip isn't replaceable. I thought it wouldn't bother me but it did. It's been a while since I've used it. I got the higher resistance coils which helped some but would have liked to switch the tip out for something smaller.

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
    I know I mentioned it before but, the iSub G has the removable drip tip. It just feels like a better overall build than the regular iSub. I like them better than either of my Aspire tanks and the replacement coils are cheaper too. If I was a builder then I can understand the want for a rebuildable deck and why the iSub G isn't for them.

I run my G at a very low level of 13-14w with the .5 ohm coils with the airflow wide open and get plenty of flavor and vapor but I'm a weirdo. I have a few tips that have a smaller opening so people can restrict that way if they want. I actually use the original tip that came with my Nautilus. The G is a big step up from the regular iSub. I still use my Nautilus but it's usually for the higher PG stuff that I have that would be too harsh in the G. I like sub ohm and mouth to lung hits but again I'm a weirdo, it just depends on how I feel from one day to the next;)

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    So I just won an innokin disruptor with an isub g tank for those who have that can ya'll tell me a little bit about it ?
    My only experience with sub ohm is the ijust 2
    Congratulations! I love my Disrupter!! It has great battery life and is responsive. The cloudz are amazing!! I use my isub G on it and also an Atlantis tank and they are both great on the Disrupter. I won mine here on ECF and I have since purchased 2 different battery colors for it. I can dress it up any way I like! :) I am still (in)patiently waiting for the TC model to come out. @Innokin_Ash, @Innokin_Joseph, any word on that yet? :D

aceswired

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    Sitting in my office yesterday, suddenly heard that familiar hissssss. My Disrupter, sitting a dozen feet away and unused for a good 12 hours, was firing away, all on its own. I was lucky to be in the room.

Fair warning to all. Not feeling real good about the safety of this device. Will no longer be leaving the battery connected when not in use.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    @cooladdict everything's still being finalised for mass production, we're looking at a November release. ;)
    WOO HOO!!! Any new colors for the Disrupter part? I am still VERY interested in building a blue/green combo. The blue and green Innokin cells are the perfect colors!! Right now I am just swapping them out on my silver Disrupter on game day, lol. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Sitting in my office yesterday, suddenly heard that familiar hissssss. My Disrupter, sitting a dozen feet away and unused for a good 12 hours, was firing away, all on its own. I was lucky to be in the room.

Fair warning to all. Not feeling real good about the safety of this device. Will no longer be leaving the battery connected when not in use.
    That's crazy!! Did it juice leak into it or anything? I have mine with me all the time, even in my purse when I am out, and I have never had an issue with it. Thanks for the heads up!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    Just curious, were you thinking of running the .5 ohm coils or the higher resistance?

.5 ohm to begin.

I build my Kayfuns at approx 1 ohm, but wanted to try sub ohming. I figured the Isub was an inexpensive way to try it.
    I could build my Kayfuns to a subohm level, but the airflow isn't sufficient.

aceswired

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    That's crazy!! Did it juice leak into it or anything? I have mine with me all the time, even in my purse when I am out, and I have never had an issue with it. Thanks for the heads up!
    Not that I'm aware of. It was entirely random. Hadn't been using it that day at all. Just spontaneous firing. I'm guessing a faulty switch.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread