Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Good morning Fran,

Your breakfast looks amazingly great. You are so kind.

I'm back home again. The VA admitted me for a time to more closely monitor things. I'm sure weak, but I think I feel better. ha I only say that cuz sometimes I forget what feeling better feels like.
I have to come back in 3 days a week for awhile, but I can do that.
I have certainly been praying for everyone getting all the wind and rain.
I don't even have a clue what this hurricane is projected to do, so can someone update me if possible.
Have a safe day everyone.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Good morning Fran,

Your breakfast looks amazingly great. You are so kind.

I'm back home again. The VA admitted me for a time to more closely monitor things. I'm sure weak, but I think I feel better. ha I only say that cuz sometimes I forget what feeling better feels like.
I have to come back in 3 days a week for awhile, but I can do that.
I have certainly been praying for everyone getting all the wind and rain.
I don't even have a clue what this hurricane is projected to do, so can someone update me if possible.
Have a safe day everyone.

Morning, Fran!

And jeez, Rosco - are you OK? I obviously missed something! I'm glad you're feeling a little better now though.

@Wharf Rat , you have NO IDEA how confused your post & pic made me. I kept looking at it, thinking, "That sure LOOKS like Isaac & CJ (not Ollie & mate)".

Kat 'splained my misread... D'oh! :blush:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Not to fear, Rosco is here.
Oh, I have a history of kidney problems due to type 1 diabetes for over 30 years, compliments of agent orange. Now and then one of my kidneys starts acting like it's failing. It wipes me out and I end up in ICU at the VA for awhile.
I am trying hard to not "disappear" like I had to go before.
Wishing each of you an excellent day. And CatCat, good luck on the walk.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I missed something, too. What's going on Rosco? Morning all.

Got my feet all taped and padded so I am going to meet my brother and take a walk around the lake today.:) Happy Sunday!

Oh, I have a history of kidney problems due to type 1 diabetes for over 30 years, compliments of agent orange. Now and then one of my kidneys starts acting like it's failing. It wipes me out and I end up in ICU at the VA for awhile.

Posithoughts to you BOTH. Cat - take it easy, puh-lease. :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville :)

Rosco, prayers as always! As for your question re the hurricane...it has gone east out into the Atlantic. The back side rains are hammering an already soaked (from a low pressure system that hung on for days) Carolinas. Some areas have had up to 12 or more inches of rain, and now the coast is getting the storm surge.

Cat, baby steps, but enjoy your walk :wub:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Good morning :)

How about a little something sweet after that great breakfast ??

605x402xcinnamonrolls5.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.IqRUzzO5PU.jpg

Be well you guys :wub:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Well it's better than 8. I would recommend it if you have 8.

Isaac my man, I am so glad to see you in the house of Ikenvape. We are all behind you my dear friend.
Hey whatever happened to Switcher? I miss that guy.
WOOOHOOO J5! That is the greatest news of all! I'm so glad to hear your progress my friend. That new doc sure knows his stuff! God speed J5.

About Switchbox, I'm really not sure. I know he was concentrating heavily on JR Customs Turning. I think if we say his name 3 times, he would magically appear. @Switched @Switched @Switched :D
((((Isaac))))
(((((((Frani)))))) I hope so much that you are loving life sweetheart.
(((Isaac))) So happy to "hear" your voice! Please remember this, no matter what happens in business going forward, you have made a huge, positive difference in many lives. You brought our rag tag group together here, and we chose to become a family :wub:
(((((Bovi))))) Big family my sweet friend.

Vapestock 2012 was my first vape Meet. I meet so many great people and it was such a great experience.

I spent a lot of time with Classwife, HzG8rGl, Kyzygirl, Sundrinkr, Switcher & more and of course.... Val and Isaac !!

Meet Smokey Joe, owner of ECF and his mate Neil.

Thanks Kyzy for reposting this... sweet memories !!!

Ohh man! HAHA
That was a Great weekend! I miss those days. That was so long ago now, wasn't it? I remember when I finally gained full custody of Lara, we couldn't go to the events anymore. The world changed so much since then. I went into a local vapeshop last week because my device was on it's last leg. I wasn't sure if they were open because the glass door was solid gray. Turns out there were 3 people in there vaping and the blocked gray was vapor! 3 feet in front of you was barely visible, 5 feet was Zero. I can't imagine what the meets are like now.

Isaac is SUCH an punkin !!!

ohmagosh...I am sooooooo horribly shy !

When we got to VapeStock that year...I took a deep breath and walked up to where 2 guys were sitting and talking.
The first one, I asked his name...it was Switched ! And then the other guy pipes up and says he is Wharf !!

How cool is that !!

Took me a while to catch up in here :)
Classy!!!!! You hid it so well!!! You did stunningly well darling and looked as beautiful as ever. I thought I was the only shy one, bouncing around unable to hold a solid conversation because of it. I haven't in the passed 4 years, but I had to use medicinals and a pair of sunglasses as a constant to keep calm. :laugh:
((Rosco)) Big prayers from the Northeast my friend.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Good morning :)

How about a little something sweet after that great breakfast ??

605x402xcinnamonrolls5.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.IqRUzzO5PU.jpg

Be well you guys :wub:

Oooooo yum!! This is actually what I'm vaping!

I would never have guessed we have so many shy folks! My Mom used to tell me that I never met a stranger and could talk to anyone. I'm glad yall don't let it stop you from posting! Connecting with others is such an important part of life :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I was a shy kid. But that spectrum has many lines of demarcation on it. I've bounced everywhere between the two extremes, and 'normally' settle just a bit off from middle - to a bit towards "less shy". (Ok, sometimes WAY less shy. whatevs. ;))

It's rarely still a fight, and for the most part, I've been victorious. But shy Kat does rear her head every now and again. :blush:

ISAAC of IKV!!!!! Good to see you and hear from you. You sure have a neat clan here. :) I mean, really. :wub:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Oooooo yum!! This is actually what I'm vaping!

I would never have guessed we have so many shy folks! My Mom used to tell me that I never met a stranger and could talk to anyone. I'm glad yall don't let it stop you from posting! Connecting with others is such an important part of life :)
You know who is not shy.. My mom! Man is she tough with no nerves to speak of. :laugh:
She says it the way it was, the way it is and the way it will always be to ANYONE. It can get really embarrassing.
I remember when I brought my first friend to my house in the 5th grade. Upon walking in, right a way she jumps on to her feet "Oh no! Sorry honey but your black. You have to go." I just freaked out in a sweat and begged her to let him stay for a visit. So she did, and eventually we became very good friends until we were in our twenties and she developed allot of love for him to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread