Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
yes i would like to know too , i almost bought one when i had the cherry bomber in my hand that was my other option i was thinking about as they where about the same price
They're great, but I learned from that mod that I really don't like plug-in mods. I got carried away and used it as a passthrough the whole time, sometimes even falling asleep with it, and I was rudely reminded of why I had stopped doing that with my eGos back in the day. I'm hoping it's just the cable - should get it any day now - but even if it's the jack, it's on the swappable battery half, which goes on sale all the time. :)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
this one time (NOT at band camp... about 1500 pages back in this thread) I blithely searched for an image as a response to another post... i was looking for an image of a large cork... so... i googled "big azzed cork"... it did NOT end well... at all.

haha, I've had bad things happen that way too. I forgot what it was I was searching for the other week, but it wasn't what I had in mind when the images popped up. OMG, those images were burned into my brain. I was so glad my daughter wasn't in the room.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Well, I hope the new cable is all it needs too, but I went and ordered one for myself. :oops: I'm not kidding, look how you help everyone, heck you helped me when I was just new with my Volts.

I don't want to seem creepy, but come on guys, help me talk her into it! Just in this thread alone, she helps anyone that comes in with a question. Right? I'm right. :)
Nope.
a89d3dfcc52c733f5d65d6ff486915f4.jpg

But I'm still hoping that WE'LL BOTH win one! :thumb:

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015
Have a question for those of you who understand batteries - I use AWR IMRs in my Provari, bought them from Provape in November when I got my P3. They've been working fine, no fading (by which I mean they're not slower to charge and faster to discharge). I charged one, put it up on my shelf while I used the other one, it sat a few days and then my second battery needed replacing so I put the first one in the P3. Wouldn't turn on. OK, I stuck it in the charger to see if it was a problem with the P3 or the battery. Charger wouldn't recognize it at all. Recharged my second battery and it's working just fine. Any ideas on what happened with the first one? I assume there's no way to recover it and I should just get rid of it? Thanks!
Sometimes they just go like that, say a prayer to the battery gods and recycle the poor thing!:nun:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
A man down the street from us has peacocks. He lets them roam during the summer and they like to roost on our house and cars. Don't google peacock deterrent....even with google safe search! :eek:

You JUST may have a virus, QR, I get TOTALLY boring and relevant results..

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Lol.. even THAT is a lil crazy Cindy. Until about a month ago, I'd never go below 1 ohm. Then TC came into mah life.
Ever since I switched to only TC, the highest my ohms has been is the prebuilt 0.25 ohm coils for the Freemax Starre Pro. When I rebuild the coils, I make them at 0.11 or 0.12 ohms. The lowest I've gone was 0.06 ohms with a dual nickel coil build on my Velocity clone.

Reactions: Mikedin

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
OK, now you all have me googling disruptor..
They're really spiffy, Louis. So many color combos. But I dunno about their TC one yet. At first they were saying "proprietary connector," which means you're stuck with their atty. Thumbs down for me. Supposedly, it does TC with any ole wire. But I don't know if they've changed any of that or not, and I haven't been following much of anything lately - been busy posting memes here. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread