Flavor Organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincronicity

Oct 13, 2012
Bug Tussle
Over time, I have collected quite a selection of flavors from different vendors. I would just kind of line them up in a neat order and such so it didn't look so discomboberated. But every time I wanted to get a flavor, taking a bottle out and putting it back would scatter how things were set up. I decided to take one of each sized bottle to Home Depot. I had seen 2 ft lengths of pvc piping for sale and thought if I just got the right size, I could build a rack where everything was in it's place. I cut the pieces about 3/4" lengths and superglued them into whatever layout I wanted. This holds my 15 ml TFA bottles, the 30 ml from vendors as well as my clearomizers. For a little more ease, I set this on a Lazy Susan.

20151005_013359.jpg

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
That's a nifty idea. I have all mine in a plastic container as I have about 100 or more flavors. I have some issues of collecting flavors. I just ordered just a few more this week. My husband does not ask why anymore..lol I need some professional help for flavor hoarding I think. The hubby did ask me once and only once (I thought this was suppose to be cheaper with you mixing) and I did have a reply back it's cheaper than smoking and better for my health. So he never asked again..lol

ShdOVapr

Jan 16, 2014
Dallas, TX, USA
This was my solution... that worked up until last week when the postman delivered some more fun flavors to play with. It's a note/recipe card box with thin cardboard (cereal box style) row dividers. Guess I'll need to dispose of the aged juices in the larger box and make it the new flavor center.

I know... it's a little on the OCD side, so at worst it's at least worth a chuckle to some.

Flavors.jpg

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I use tackle box trays, they hold more than you would think and can be stacked. As time progressed I have more and have gone to a tray for fruit flavors and so on.... I do like the pvc idea though. My wife on the other hand prefers my trays cause I can "clean up all My crap" and get it out of sight.

Reactions: zackzombie21

barry35

Moved On
Dec 26, 2015
Mesa, Arizona
  • Deleted by retired1

zackzombie21

Jan 5, 2016
Clarksville,TN
I use tackle box trays, they hold more than you would think and can be stacked. As time progressed I have more and have gone to a tray for fruit flavors and so on.... I do like the pvc idea though. My wife on the other hand prefers my trays cause I can "clean up all My crap" and get it out of sight.
Bro that made my day like not joke, my wife says the same thing. I have two boxes, ones full of all my diy juice making stuff and all the juice I made (prefect steeping area) and the other box has all my other devices, rdas and all of my building stuff. she always gets on me if I leave anything out LMAO

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Awesome idea guys, here is what I did so I could keep the juices I don't use as often stored away but easily reached. I used some 1x2 wood to make a frame with shelves and stained it. I guess you could just buy a spice rack, but I had the extra wood.

FpGuGnW.gif
Nice...I did the same thing with shelving in an unused bedroom closet.

The OP's PVC is a great idea too...Nice Job...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Over time, I have collected quite a selection of flavors from different vendors. I would just kind of line them up in a neat order and such so it didn't look so discomboberated. But every time I wanted to get a flavor, taking a bottle out and putting it back would scatter how things were set up. I decided to take one of each sized bottle to Home Depot. I had seen 2 ft lengths of pvc piping for sale and thought if I just got the right size, I could build a rack where everything was in it's place. I cut the pieces about 3/4" lengths and superglued them into whatever layout I wanted. This holds my 15 ml TFA bottles, the 30 ml from vendors as well as my clearomizers. For a little more ease, I set this on a Lazy Susan.

View attachment 496027

Great idea....thank you for sharing...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread