Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I am the same Noggin. I don't have time to follow the shanagins, but I post when I can. Don't feel lucky myself either, but thanks for the good wishes Nanny!

The secret to winning...enter then completely forget about it. Actually, become a total airhead and forget you even entered :facepalm:. It works everytime. LOLOL.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
RY4 I got bro, (one of the samples). The Air Cured Blackberry Burley is excellent. Fantastic Burley tobacco with a hint of blackberries. Not dry or overly sweet. It's right up there with my expectations of what a really good Noggin juice should be.
I think I heard "Iron Man" in the background when I vaped it. [emoji33] [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
Yes I have some AC Blackberry gloriously steeped to about 16 weeks and this past weekend I mixed it with a custard and mighty mighty good but the coil was fried after one tank, just fried. (and that was mixed half and half)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Copied and pasted my email correspondence with STASH

(from me)
Hello there
I initially contacted you for a coupon code to share on ECF. You gave one and we all enjoyed your STASH. Dark Star is amazing and would be my ADV except that it is so heavy VG. I have lungs problems (smoked cigs too many years) and usually have to stay around 50/50 but add in some 60/40 from time to time Is there any chance that there will be a blend that has some PG any time in the near future?
Thank you!

Hi Susan!

Glad to hear you're enjoying Dark Star! It was one of the first flavors I started working on when I began dabbling in DIY, and not surprisingly, the one that took the longest for me pin down a final recipe for. It's an e-liquid I still marvel at, being wholly greater than the sum of its parts.

As far as more options goes, I really can't say what the future will hold for Stash (we just celebrated our 1 yr anniversary on 10/1) but we are, and plan to stay, a small, family run business. Customized options are not something we would be able to accomplish while still maintaining the same level of quality and customer service that we insist upon.

Obviously you're not the first person to ask for a different ratio, and we constantly get requests for higher nic levels as well, but both of these would result in slightly differing flavor profiles and would not only require some recipe tweaking, but also additional microbatches to be mixed on a regular basis.

That said, we will be moving to a new, larger lab space/HQ shortly, and likely bringing on some additional hands, so it's possible we may be able to do something along those lines, but can't say for certain if or when we would decide to customize our existing flavors rather than create new ones.

If it's something we do move forward with, we'll certainty let you know.

Thanks again Susan!

Josh and Vicky

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
12211344.png

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Attention Steam Friends

Over the last three years Steam Juice has developed into a known and respected Boutique Juice Company. Our team continues to work very hard to upgrade our dedicated clean room, packaging and web design. We will soon have a completely new and modern look. Childproof resistant caps has been our most recent update and added to all of our products. We are pleased to provided a secure and clean product for our customers. As our customers you are very important and we know many of you personally and make special mixes just for you. We will continue to offer these personal services and many more to come.

During the changes we will be shipping orders as usual. So please stop by for a 20% discount that applies to anything in our store, our promo code is ADOOOPING. We hope you enjoy our new upgrade and we feel privileged to be contributing to the vaping community. Should you have any questions please feel free to reply to this email or heisenberg@steamjuice.us. We do not outsource our customer service and you can reach us by telephone (626) 789-2107 M-F 10A-3P West Coast Time or text anytime (805) 666-2334.

Thanks,
The Steam Juice Team
WWW.STEAMJUICE.US

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Attention Steam Friends

Over the last three years Steam Juice has developed into a known and respected Boutique Juice Company. Our team continues to work very hard to upgrade our dedicated clean room, packaging and web design. We will soon have a completely new and modern look. Childproof resistant caps has been our most recent update and added to all of our products. We are pleased to provided a secure and clean product for our customers. As our customers you are very important and we know many of you personally and make special mixes just for you. We will continue to offer these personal services and many more to come.

During the changes we will be shipping orders as usual. So please stop by for a 20% discount that applies to anything in our store, our promo code is ADOOOPING. We hope you enjoy our new upgrade and we feel privileged to be contributing to the vaping community. Should you have any questions please feel free to reply to this email or heisenberg@steamjuice.us. We do not outsource our customer service and you can reach us by telephone (626) 789-2107 M-F 10A-3P West Coast Time or text anytime (805) 666-2334.

Thanks,
The Steam Juice Team
WWW.STEAMJUICE.US

This code doesn't seem to be working yet. Wonder when it will go live.

UPDATE: It could be typo, working code on Facebook is ADOOOPUNG.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJLEC

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I've seen mention of Steam Juice several times, but never tried them. So, what's the verdict on the top juices from them? The one's on my radar are:
  • Toasted RY4
  • Jerry Juice
  • Golden Road
  • Orion (Blue Steam)
Should I pull the trigger or adjust my choices? I'm a 'sweet, creamy, caramel, tobacco, nutty' kind of girl (mainly 50/50, 12mg). Fruits are okay, if other things are going on in there.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I've seen mention of Steam Juice several times, but never tried them. So, what's the verdict on the top juices from them? The one's on my radar are:
  • Toasted RY4
  • Jerry Juice
  • Golden Road
  • Orion (Blue Steam)
Should I pull the trigger or adjust my choices? I'm a 'sweet, creamy, caramel, tobacco, nutty' kind of girl (mainly 50/50, 12mg). Fruits are okay, if other things are going on in there.

Jerry's Juice is the one I know most people love. I have tried several others and they were jus meh

Chanel's master enabling and the sale peaked my interest in Jerry's Juice. I haven't tried any flavors from them.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I think I'll air mine out again tonight, wait a couple of weeks, and then see. I don't know if I can handle/like the higher VG. I got some samples once that were 100 VG and they did nothing for me. To each their own though. Just in case I placed a big order with Bryce...hehe.

I saw a note on their site that said they're discontinuing 50/50. I to vape for flavor usually staying in the mid-40s watts.

I tried IoC Walk the Plank which is a raspberry custard. IMO — the raspberry flavor is not candy like so more a real fresh raspberry taste. I am not getting as much custard as I have with the other flavors. I did lower my watts as at the higher end even the raspberry was muted. For a less subtle custard taste, this one fits the bill.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I also recommend Jerry's Juice. Toasted RY4 is pretty good, too, but for a commercial RY4 it's Mr Vape all the way! Orhers I have tried were not bad, just didn't hit the fave/must have for me.

Thanks for the feedback! I may pass on Steam's sale then for the moment. I have way too much juice as it is right now that I haven't even tried yet. If there were 2-3 "knock your socks off" flavors suggested, I'd give them a go, but not for one flavor.

BTW, I have the Mr Vapes RY4 already steeping for at least a couple of weeks now (breathed it for a few hours when I got it). I am a 'sweet tobacco' lover, so I have high hopes for this one from all the raves here about it. Should it be ready or will it need more time?

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Try it now Debbie. Should be good. Of all the RY4s I have tried over the years (too many to count), Mr Vape was an early love and nothing has unseated it. It is more tobacco forward than some, but that's one of the things I like best about it. Not too sweet like some, but very well balanced.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi there,

I am new to vaping and looking for a good starter kit. I can't make up my mind between CE2's and Tabac BBC. I hear the Tabacs have good vapor and throat hit at 24 mgs but the clearos have good flavor. I hear those 306s are good for a dripper especially at low ohms like 1.5 ohms. The vapor is huge I am told.

And what about juice? I can't decide between Hangsen 18mg and Freedom Smoke USA.

And for battery I'm leaning towards an Ego 650 mah but I might hold out for the soon to be released 900 mah which will give me 4 hours of vaping time. Or I might wait for a roughstack or GLV2 or the Buzz Pro which use 18650 10 amp 1000 mah batteries and can even last all day!

Just kidding. How the hell are ya's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi there,

I am new to vaping and looking for a good starter kit. I can't make up my mind between CE2's and Tabac BBC. I hear the Tabacs have good vapor and throat hit at 24 mgs but the clearos have good flavor. I hear those 306s are good for a dripper especially at low ohms like 1.5 ohms. The vapor is huge I hear.

And what about juice? I can't decide between Hangsen 18mg and Freedom Smoke USA.

And for battery I'm leaning towards an Ego 650 mah but I might hold out for the soon to be released 900 mah which will give me 4 hours of vaping time.

rofl-smiley.png

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hi there,

I am new to vaping and looking for a good starter kit. I can't make up my mind between CE2's and Tabac BBC. I hear the Tabacs have good vapor and throat hit at 24 mgs but the clearos have good flavor. I hear those 306s are good for a dripper especially at low ohms like 1.5 ohms. The vapor is huge I am told.

And for battery I'm leaning towards an Ego 650 mah but I might hold out for the soon to be released 900 mah which will give me 4 hours of vaping time. Or I might wait for a roughstack or GLV2 or the Buzz Pro which use 18650 10 amp 1000 mah batteries and can even last all day!

Bwaaahaha [emoji38]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread