Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo are you satisfied with flavor using this wire type302 ?

I always believed that wire doesnt really play a serious role on taste and it seems its true. I dont find any real difference between wires on vaping. Maybe small ones and only if you vape pure vg like me. If you vape flavors, the difference is zero to my opinion.

The taste of this wire is simply a taste. I cant really comment on this. But with my VG it tastes more than normal!

Reactions: blue_gr

steampop

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
uk
I always believed that wire doesnt really play a serious role on taste and it seems its true. I dont find any real difference between wires on vaping. Maybe small ones and only if you vape pure vg like me. If you vape flavors, the difference is zero to my opinion.

The taste of this wire is simply a taste. I cant really comment on this. But with my VG it tastes more than normal!

Is it any smoother or more harsh with the new build Imeo?

Or more heat or cooler?

Reactions: blue_gr

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Does the new system has a name? Tilemahos new Rebuildable Permanent Stainless Steel Wire System with Cotton inside (TnRPSSWSwCi :lol:) is maybe a little bit too long. Froy Lopez Alvarez ask on facebook for a X1. Maybe GG X1-System?
And Imeo, do you plan to produce this system for Penelope, Ithaka or Odysseus, too?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its almost ready for all versions of Tilemahos gekka. We will make it a little later for the rest of GG atomizers like Penelope and Ithaka. As for its mane, we can name it X1, why not? I like it!

So Tilemahos with the new rebuildable part inside it will have the name, "Tilemaxos X1"

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Any chance to make the upgrade for Odysseus fans? Im on the verge of selling my beloved Odys because my hands are really bad now. 8 out 10 wires I make are duds because my hands shake. I tried the zapper sold at esmoke guru and did not work with my choice of wire gauge and because my hands are so shaky I messed them up 90% of the time.

SO my beloved Odys sit unused for months now. I sold a few and have 2 left. I have them for sale but no one wants them even with all the parts, that add up to hundreds more than Im asking.

If you can come up with a upgrade to be compatible with Odysseus V2 maybe I dont need to sell them?

Just a thought for you with so many Ody die hard fans....

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I agree ana and gekka. I am now making all parts of GG series, so as you see I keep up with everything old or new GG construction. So be sure that new rebuildable part for Ody will be on schedule. Just remind it to me when time comes, that is in about 15-20 days :)

tazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
That is wonderful to hear. Maybe I will close my sale till I see what the new upgrade has to offer and if my stupid hands will be able to build it.

Thank you so much. I love my Odys. My first real atomizers, they have served me so well for years and I hate to give up on them.
Don't worry, if you happen to sell them I have plenty of oddys with all the updates and upgrades. I was thinking about selling a few myself but the market isn't there so I'll just keep them but if someone needs a few I'll let them go.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
That is wonderful to hear. Maybe I will close my sale till I see what the new upgrade has to offer and if my stupid hands will be able to build it.

Thank you so much. I love my Odys. My first real atomizers, they have served me so well for years and I hate to give up on them.
if you are less than 90 years old you will be able to make a coil on the new part ana!
Ody is the father of the atomizers and you do well that you kept them. Also, the new rebuildable part will give new life to it.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Imeo, I think you should call it the Prometheus for the Tilemahos. He who gifted the fire from Mt Olympus...
"Tilemaxos X1" is good too:thumb:

either way, very interesting new set up here. I am eager to try it out. I am down for 2 of them.

Now just waiting on video, so I can droool:pop::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread