Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
Urs will prob show up today. I live in VA and it's already out for delivery.
This assumes madvapes shipped all of them. Seems there are a fair amount of people with no shipments showing up for them in FedEx account, so I'm wondering if they processed a large batch yesterday, and have more to send out still.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
This assumes madvapes shipped all of them. Seems there are a fair amount of people with no shipments showing up for them in FedEx account, so I'm wondering if they processed a large batch yesterday, and have more to send out still.

Do you have to give your credit card information? I don't really want to have to do that to find out if they are shipping to me..

Kristen_C

Sep 8, 2015
Urs will prob show up today. I live in VA and it's already out for delivery.
That's exciting then! So glad today was payday, so I can get the necessary things for this beast! My first time with a dual 18650 box mod and anything involving rebuildable decks...graduating from my iJust2 (c;

Reactions: Opinionated

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
since I cant register for fedex delivery manager I finally broke down and contacted madvapes to see if they could shed some light on if mine had shipped.

Torri, Hello, we are now fulfilling some orders in the United States for SMOK tech. At this time we do not have a new list of contest winners to ship out. Once we do get a list we ask you give us 2-3 weeks to get them out to you. We will be shipping these via USPS to whatever address that you provided to SMOK Tech upon winning. Once we have shipped devices we will send all tracking information to SMOK tech. Please check back in with them on this. Have a great day!

good thing I don't mind surprises. bad thing I wont be here afer next week. Ill be back in Alabama and hubby works 14 hrs a day.

the post contest is turning out to be more heart stopping than the contest lol

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
since I cant register for fedex delivery manager I finally broke down and contacted madvapes to see if they could shed some light on if mine had shipped.

Torri, Hello, we are now fulfilling some orders in the United States for SMOK tech. At this time we do not have a new list of contest winners to ship out. Once we do get a list we ask you give us 2-3 weeks to get them out to you. We will be shipping these via USPS to whatever address that you provided to SMOK Tech upon winning. Once we have shipped devices we will send all tracking information to SMOK tech. Please check back in with them on this. Have a great day!

good thing I don't mind surprises. bad thing I wont be here afer next week. Ill be back in Alabama and hubby works 14 hrs a day.

the post contest is turning out to be more heart stopping than the contest lol
That is exactly what they posted on their Facebook page back on Sept. 28 which was when they first received the units from Smok. I think they just copied and pasted it and sent it to you. I e-mailed MadVapes through their website this AM, and here is the exact response i got.

"We are sending them out in no particular order and as many as we can per day. Once your package is shipped, you will receive an e mail with tracking information. It will be shipped either Fed Ex or USPS based on where you live, but either way it will be a 2 day option. Thank you for you patience."

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
yay more conflicting info lol

522884c5bf52d7f4f98f7b2dc5bc5911.jpg

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
They responded to me right away, so A+ to Madvapes for communication. I think they are doing the best they can. Sounds like they are just processing as big of a batch as they can each day, and it seems to be in a random order. But the good news is they ARE making progress, and our Cloud Machines get closer and closer to being in our hands each day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread