• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

RequiemAnonymous

Sep 18, 2015
Hey guys , i am a New here but not a newbie to vaping , Currently on the road to becoming a Verified Member to join the Lao jiao in this forum :D I pray for the day that vape get regulated and we can one day vape under the sun ! and sincerely death to all non discreet and cloudblower wanna-be . Dont spoil market and get the community in trouble leh D:

Reactions: Epic_Sinner

bpolarb

Oct 1, 2015
Haha bro, you want to stop analogs is depending on yourself bro. Not your gf not nobofy else. Hahaha. If she cannot accept then, you know laa. But yeah stopping analog als good la. But must be fr correct reason bro.

But I like the smoking process leh. I thought sacrificing your love for the love of your life is true love.

Jokes aside, I think a start is a start, whatever reason I'm doing it for.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Hmm I don't get you.
Haha what I meant is.. the amount of choices up there.. something for everyone. especially for newbies! And with the rate they keep coming up with new stuff boggles the mind :shock::evil: Every other visit is sure to make the wallet itchy.

Unlike... here. Hahahaha

Reactions: mondokz

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Not say by asking around means no need research and homework laaaa. Was trying to level the learning curve abit.
I understand I was speaking based on personal exp lah this has gotta be the first forum I've joined since forever the whole time before this spent reading and skulking around looking for info :vapor::matrix:

Reactions: bpolarb

Protap3r

Oct 5, 2015
SG
Been lurking around for awhile now and it's about time I sign up for an account.

Hi guys, been vaping for 2 months now. Completely stopped smoking on the day I've got my mod and gear. Also an avid DIY homebrewer. Looking forward to a fruitful time in this community, Godspeed to me and everyone else. :2cool:

KATM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Sunny Island
Hi guys, can't say I'm new here since I'm here since 2013. Used to have a Joyetech eVic and because it broke down after a few months of usage, I went back to analogs and now I'm back here giving myself a 2nd try to quit. Right now there are so many options and the vaping market changed so much, like how the GGTS used to cost so much but now it's almost the price we pay for a local price inflated subox mini.

Ok cut the long story short, I'm here to ask you guys which would be a good mod choice to start off from because I totally lost all contact with the vaping scene since I went back to analogs without know which model to get and with all the suppliers I know, winding up their businesses. After reading, the popular ones are the subox mini, IPv4, smok, snowwolf. Need your advice in this guys.. Appreciate your help

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
Good morning.. i am a happy vaper since 29th august 15. Analogs have been cut drastically ever since (10 sticks a day now and now max 2 - 3 sticks a day) have been vaping at home.. in vehicle.. basements.. places where the sun dont shine. Impulsively to date own 3 tanks (2 kanger / 1 goblin mini), 2 mods (sbody and ipvd2) and 1 velocity clone.. hope it stops here.
Vape on people.. if they cant stop us.. then just tax us.

Mohd ashraff

Oct 6, 2015
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: Do read stickies. No sourcing allowed.

seraphe

Account closed on request
Aug 19, 2015
I still consider myself a newbie here. Started vaping just over a month ago and stopped analogues completely. As long as I have my nicotine fix discretely, I'm happy to say I can resist lighting up. I can even sit among smoker friends without any urge. I think this is because I like vaping more than smoking.

Vaping is more than just a nicotine fix for me. It's a whole new hobby. As a challenge for myself, I started with a mech mod and a dripper. Refreshed my memory of Ohm's law and I'm amazed at how it now has a purpose to my daily life. I'm also enjoying the coil building and wicking processes. Learnt from YouTube tutorials, attempted and when I get it close, I get the sense of satisfaction. And it can only gets better with practices. Now I'm enjoying vaping at 0.4 ohm but the firing button of my mod is starting to get hot often. Think I might need an APV soon.

I'm also starting to experiment DIY my own juices. I don't like fruity. I'm more for the creamy, caramel and nutty ones.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
Hi all, noob here, just started vaping about 3 weeks ago and loving it. Used to smoke menthols 30-40 sticks a day for the past 21 years... Now.... 4-6 if I'm on 6% juice, 2-3 of in on 12% juice.
Luckily for me I work in a place far away from prying eyes and my schedule is normally work/home/'safe spots' so I really can get to use this thing.
I really hope, although I don't think it's likely, that the rules here rgd vaping will be changed...

Set up for now is D2 + Subtank Mini- Single vertical coil

Considering an upgrade to the sx mini if I can get a good deal... but that mod only goes up to 60 so I don't know if it will actually affect my usage in a serious way... Must go found out more haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread