Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Morning kids.
Switcher, Switcher, Switcher, click,click,click, I thought I'd throw in clicking my heels three times too.

Rosco and Cat I pray for you both and will continue to do so.Bo I'm glad things sound good for you.
DP the world wouldn't be as good without you in it.
I hope all have a wonderful day because you all deserve it.

Isaac email inbound.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Afternoon/morning,5c:)
Franny I was just comming back to wish you a good day because I got to thinking I left you out and I can't have that. You are the glue that holds us all together. I hope you have a wonderful day and forgive me for being a forgetful old man.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Isaac my mom was the exact opposite. I wouldn't call it shy as much as it was a social phobia...strangers really just scared her half to death. It's probably the reason I wasn't very shy, because I always had to speak for her. Most people have no idea that I have Panic Disorder, but it's pretty well controlled with my meds. I have break thru panic attacks from time to time, but I can usually up my med dose until those come under control.

We all have our own demons in our heads. Living with them is sometimes as simple as becoming friends with them rather than enemies ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You know who is not shy.. My mom! Man is she tough with no nerves to speak of. :laugh:
She says it the way it was, the way it is and the way it will always be to ANYONE. It can get really embarrassing.
I remember when I brought my first friend to my house in the 5th grade. Upon walking in, right a way she jumps on to her feet "Oh no! Sorry honey but your black. You have to go." I just freaked out in a sweat and begged her to let him stay for a visit. So she did, and eventually we became very good friends until we were in our twenties and she developed allot of love for him to boot.

GREAT story, Mr. IKV. Loved that.

DP the world wouldn't be as good without you in it.

Could I agree with you any more on this statement, 5ish? I DON'T THINK SO. :wub:

For me personally, I don't even want a world without DPL in it.

Isaac my mom was the exact opposite. I wouldn't call it shy as much as it was a social phobia...strangers really just scared her half to death. It's probably the reason I wasn't very shy, because I always had to speak for her. Most people have no idea that I have Panic Disorder, but it's pretty well controlled with my meds. I have break thru panic attacks from time to time, but I can usually up my med dose until those come under control.

We all have our own demons in our heads. Living with them is sometimes as simple as becoming friends with them rather than enemies ;)

Beautiful, Bovine. My Dad, on the other hand, was the exact opposite of your mom. He thought he could sing...... really well. He could not, but boy did he try.

Especially opera. LOUDLY.

And especially in line at Bank of America. :eek::w00t::-x:cry::shock::blink::blink::blink::glug:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good morning all. You're going to love this.

So I had this doc for around 30 yrs. But thanks to Obamacare my doc retired. Said they couldn't afford to stay in business. So I find this clinic in a hurry and the one doc orders a sleep study. So I go in today and after sitting there 4 hrs. this little japanese guy comes in. I tell him about the sleep study and that I have arthritis in my hip so bad I have trouble walking. He asks the nurse and she say's ya they ordered one. Then he starts listening to my heart and lungs and I'm thinking what about what I come in here for.
He leans up against the counter and says as we get older our bones get softer. Then he asks my age and after I tell him he says I don't think we can do anything for you. What. I said what you're telling me is I need to see a real dr. As I left I looked over at all the nurses and said don't you have a dr. that works here. They point to him and say he's a dr. I said he isn't a doctor, a veterinarian maybe but he isn't a doc.
I have another nurse I'm seeing thursday and she's going to help me find a doc. I called about 50 of them but they aren't accepting any new patients. Thank You Mr. dumbama.

Oh and if I come up missing it will be because I wrote Obama a letter telling him of this and what a POS president he is.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I think every medical facility should be required to take every insurance. There is no reason for our health care to be so messed up except pure greed.
They pretty much used to before Dumbamacare. My daughter and her husband have good insurance and they're going through the same thing since that wannabe president screwed everything up. It's only bad for Americans. If you are an alien you're in.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Fran here's a cup of joe for you this am.

kahve.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread