4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I almost squirted my lemon tea at this Angi! I just love when hubbies say adorably stupid stuff like that. It's kinda cute. Needless to say, my hubs is constantly, um.....'adorable' :facepalm:

LOLOLOL...mine too. And I tried to explain its NAE NAE not NENE...I got a blank stare.

Morning peeps!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
LOLOLOL...mine too. And I tried to explain its NAE NAE not NENE...I got a blank stare.

Morning peeps!
LOLOLOL
Hey wheezal! Hope ya had a good bday......wheezal? wheezal? Poor guy musta passed out again. :unsure:. He must have an amazing liver:facepalm:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
UGH!!! Good thing I said happy early bday to him :( I forgot on the actual day.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WHEEZ!!!!!!!

Was trying to rearrange vaca schedule since once again, the hubs' issues made us have to cancel it and reschedule for the second year in a row.

Now PLEASE FLORIDA, cooperate on weather...I'm begging you!!!!! :nun::nun::nun::nun::nun:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Oh no Angi! This is like some serious deja vu. What are the odds? 2 yrs in a row. Now if the weather will just hold up for you guys. :nun::nun::nun:

Just received my Halo order. I'm getting really good at mixing them with other things I have. Halo has some really fast shipping now. I ordered Friday night, order shows up today! :thumbs:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Agreed Diva...my last two orders got here in like 2 days :thumb:

And def déjà vu w/the vaca except is year, it's his knee. Surgery #9 on this right knee. Parents......do NOT let your sons play football!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will be nothin but broken bodies when they get older.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
apparently drinking until you are legally dead does not stop one from turning older. and it gives a rather ample amount of time for friends to extract revenge for a lifetime of abuse.

yay!

If it weren't for booz, just think how boring bdays would be! And 4th of July, Christmas, weekends, evenings, morning...

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
apparently drinking until you are legally dead does not stop one from turning older. and it gives a rather ample amount of time for friends to extract revenge for a lifetime of abuse.

yay!

If it weren't for booz, just think how boring bdays would be! And 4th of July, Christmas, weekends, evenings, morning...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York

yay!
I agree. I tried Friday to drink the years away, but still, they added one more.

What a weekend. Ever hear of "Not your Daddy's Root Beer?" This stuff could be problematic, especially over vanilla ice cream in a serious adult float.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread