Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
HI @LouisLeBeau Hi @dcfluegel hi everyone else :wub: Hope y'all are having a fabulous Tuesday! Just going a drive by before I head to the hospital for school! :)

Hi Jay-Ray! I was having a fabulous Tuesday, but it just got JENNArously Fab! Have a buen dia at school! And study HARD! We ALL want to see you making that grade!

1235657886t00ahQ.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jrenae4

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well, hoping - that thingie looks great, would have LOVED winning one! Posting here too, hoping to get credits, so I soon can post to some of the threads I really would like to participate in... In two days I'm 8 weeks off analogs, when I tried my very first vape, I just had a huge a-ha experience, and just quit. It's been great except for one thing, I'm having a huge (really severe) psoriasis outbreak, all over my body. Soon up to something like 90-95% coverage (and have had days with pustules and fever too, not good, really makes you sick!). And way too many huge, inflamed joints to count, can barely move. Right now all my time goes on taking care of skin, joints and vaping, actually. But I'm not going to start smoking again, that is for sure! It is wonderful, breathe so much easier - needed to quit. But, have to go to the doc, and know I'll have a real hard time talking him out of admitting me acutely to hospital. I really hope I can talk him out of it, really don't want to spend weeks in hospital right now, so I hope he can go for just starting treatment (I'll have to start with biological medications again, to control my super-active immune system)... :) Hope I soon can post to one of the threads on pso and vaping though! At least I could post here... ;) Made myself some DIY liquid a couple of days ago and quick steeped it in a heating pad (read about it online). But darn, it now cracks and pops really loud, sending tiny shock waves into my mouth. How odd! See some online say popping is good, but really? This seems nuts...

We've lifted the 5 post minimum rule. You should be able to post almost anywhere in the forum :)

viannen_01.gif

Welcome!​

pJYvGY3.gif

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
there is no such thing as a reporting game. :facepalm:

I really do not want to get into an argument with this. When anything that can even be taken the wrong way, the "Reported" game starts. That is not going to happen here.
Mkay c'mere ya both, closer quickly

Now kiss, wait wait, no , get the cam, NOW kiss :wub:

Kd4kfr

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Why wasn't this a successful giveaway? I'd say smokeyjoe made A LOT of vapers VERY VERY happy through this and had a ton of people participating, thus bringing traffic to the site...seems like wins all around to me, I dunno, am I missing something??
It was very successful to me, as I finally won something...Keep trying...eventually, you'll win something brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread