• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vapeabox monthly subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Just bought a one off £24.95 box to see how it goes, will report back. Hoping for a nice freebie!

Any news @crompers ?

I must admit I'm interested in the idea of this, but have many questions. First of all I don't like the varying quantities, and how they don't match between title and description - eg Gold says 120-160 in the title, but 100-130 in the description. And I don't understand why it varies, why not just a set amount each month?

But sounds like @SteveMc was happy! And the selection and quality looks pretty good.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Any news @crompers ?

I must admit I'm interested in the idea of this, but have many questions. First of all I don't like the varying quantities, and how they don't match between title and description - eg Gold says 120-160 in the title, but 100-130 in the description. And I don't understand why it varies, why not just a set amount each month?

But sounds like @SteveMc was happy! And the selection and quality looks pretty good.
This seems to be sorted now.
The do have a Facebook Page, posted it previously. If you have any questions, post there or email them, always found them to be very helpful.
I'm making my own juice again now so don't buy any now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread