Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I like my brat warmed slowly in a fine broth.
Orly.png

RJ Style
il_fullxfull.456062833_2u50.jpg

ecology-save-a-tree-eat-a-beaver.jpg

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Has anyone gotten one of these new prettys yet? I cant wait to get my hands on it,just wondering how someone is liking it. I keep running to my email to see if i got a notice it shipped yet so i can stalk the mail man,lol
I haven't but then again I suppose I'd have to WIN one to expect one in the mail. :D

Reactions: Breezy Dawn

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Has anyone gotten one of these new prettys yet? I cant wait to get my hands on it,just wondering how someone is liking it. I keep running to my email to see if i got a notice it shipped yet so i can stalk the mail man,lol
I don't believe so, heck as far as I understand it, they're not even available on the market yet :shock:

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi guys...how's everyone today?...Been super busy at work, and even busier at home...that's what happens when you only have a 3 day week to get everything done.:facepalm:

Young lady, you had us worried! Next time, bring your cellphone so we have some way to make sure you are OK, OK? Sheesh. Hook em & shook em. :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
three day week WTH supposed to be 4
Oh yeah, think you were already asleep when I posted about this week. It's our annual Cruisin' the Coast event, with all the beautiful old classic cars...I just love watching them all...anyway, on Thursday they close down our street here at the office for it, so we have to close too...just terrible, ain't it? :p:D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Oh yeah, think you were already asleep when I posted about this week. It's our annual Cruisin' the Coast event, with all the beautiful old classic cars...I just love watching them all...anyway, on Thursday they close down our street here at the office for it, so we have to close too...just terrible, ain't it? :p:D
And I suppose you are getting paid for it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread