Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thanks for being a long time participant and if it makes you feel better if I was the cheating type I would rig it for you. Unfortunately for you I prefer to play it by the books and stick with the first number generated by random.org.

Now watch you win will next month and everyone will think I cheated
I would not want to win a rigged contest. I will continue to play with My usual number. And post a link in the contest thread if it hasn't been already. If it's meant to be I will win in due time. It is a GREAT contest and Thank You So Much for being so generous and holding this contest every month.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I would not want to win a rigged contest. I will continue to play with My usual number. And post a link in the contest thread if it hasn't been already. If it's meant to be I will win in due time. It is a GREAT contest and Thank You So Much for being so generous and holding this contest every month.

Your number will come up one day. Just a matter of time

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Never spent any time down there. Closest was probably at my Aunt's in Holly.

I spent a lot of time up north. My grand parents had a cottage on Mullet Lake in Indian River. I went to Mackinaw Island just about every year.
I want to go in a few weeks with family.

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I spent a lot of time up north. My grand parents had a cottage on Mullet Lake in Indian River. I went to Mackinaw Island just about every year.
I want to go in a few weeks with family.

Used to do a lot of camping near Grayling and then Gladwin. Hunting around Harrison. We went across the bridge and back once when I was a kid. Never made it to the Island but my sister has now been there a bunch of time as her in-laws have a shop there.
I've been getting back every couple years or so - last time was a year ago.

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread