Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good Evening Army. Mixed feelings, congratulations to Robin ! and bumming for Chris. I hope you will be able to put the stinkies down soon. I think I'd rather just be a butthole for a few days, or find any vapers shop. Do they even have vape shops on the dark side of the moon ?
Thanks Papaw, we do have DIY juices here and some places carry Pink Spot juices. Unfortunately, they're all too far away and I'm not sure if they're even open any more. The Gov has been cracking down a bit recently on the sale and import of e-cig stuff, so I imagine everyone is staying under the radar as much as possible. I should be ok as soon as some nic comes in. Maybe I can find some chew. The cough and soar throat didn't take long to come back at all. Even with the light amount I've been smoking.. Gotta run, cookies are burning!!! Yikes!!!

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
A good day to stay in the man cave... Mama's on the war path and it ain't me she has her sights on, it's some other members of her family. The cousin who's got cancer and her sister. Mainly the sister. That lady She's too much like Mama Chak as far as not beating round the bush when they want to speak their minds. and neither are the type to back down. Long story. Just don't take it out on me. I'm just the baker... :D

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
A good day to stay in the man cave... Mama's on the war path and it ain't me she has her sights on, it's some other members of her family. The cousin who's got cancer and her sister. Mainly the sister. That lady She's too much like Mama Chak as far as not beating round the bush when they want to speak their minds. and neither are the type to back down. Long story. Just don't take it out on me. I'm just the baker... :D

I don't know, Chak. You did just burn the cookies. ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
We did bread today too. Thanks goodness the baking's all done - Mama's upstairs hopefully sleeping. and not sharpening knives/grinding axes... Don't know what it is, but lately she's been real moody and the slightest wrong word or even glance will set her off. The other day it was MIL's caregiver, today it's the cousins. And guess who gets the blunt of it... ;) I'm steering clear of her tonight and trying to get what she needs before she thinks to ask. She did compliment me on the bread so that's something... :D

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I don't know, Chak. You did just burn the cookies. ;)
I was just fooling about the cookies - they came out just right! She's been worrying a lot lately about how to make ends meet and when she found out the cousin has cancer it set her off thinking it shoulda been her instead. the cousin is about 10 years younger than Mama. Not even 50 yet. We were going to power wash the drive for them this weekend and she also wanted to do some trimming in the garden. You know how she is about her own garden and the cousins asked her not to. They were thinking about Sue hobbling around trimming this and that with the drive all moldy and slick. Sue took it the wrong way and now she's ...... at the world!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Honey, I'm home!!!

Just got back from the market and a run to HomeWorks. Had to buy a replacement connector for the main bathroom's urinal. hasn't been two full months and this thing cracked and is spraying water all over. Too much torque I think.Either that or too much water pressure. You can see the water spraying out on the right hand side...in the middle. Replacement part 52 baht ($1.42) plus gas the super market is in the same complex so I saved gas there..

IMG_5755.jpg

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I posted this over on the hardware thread, but wanted to let you all know that I just received my new mod, the IPV D2. It was under $50 from Vape Royalty. Great little mod that can do temp control or standard Kanthal builds, and can go to 75W. It's a single swappable 18650 battery. Smaller than the iStick and good build quality at the price. I never go over 15W with my attys. I got the silver one. Love it!
That's a nice little mod Lori, I'm not into temp control so I wasn't looking for anything that had it. The Kanger Subox I think, is just right for the way I vape. It's got everything in one kit the mod 10 - 60W, matching tank, and atties, i.e. sub ohm resistance .5ohm, low resistance 1.5 ohm and RBA deck. Who could ask for more? Glad you like it though. Pics when you get a chance, OK? Hoping mine will be here sometime this week.. Have to make sure I make it to the mailbox before mama Chak. Not to worry too much as I did tell her I was expecting a package, (or 3) shhhhhh not so loud!

Never mind the pics, I saw it on the hardware thread, Sweet!!!

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
welll ... lets see, you smoked how many in how long of an absence... just do an average of ciggies per day using those numbers
for example... 3 ciggies in 700 days thats ummm .0042 ciggies a day now doesnt that sound better ;)
Ssounds much better, not even worth counting, right? :thumb:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hey has anyone here used a tank with anything other than 510 connection? Just saw my first tank that didn't have 510 on Papaw's new thread. It's called the Kabuki by house of hybrids...
Seems to me it would be a lot sturdier than 510 threading no wobbling and all.
Note: go to 6:01 in the video to see the threading...

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey has anyone here used a tank with anything other than 510 connection? Just saw my first tank that didn't have 510 on Papaw's new thread. It's called the Kabuki by house of hybrids...
Seems to me it would be a lot sturdier than 510 threading no wobbling and all.
Note: go to 6:01 in the video to see the threading...

There are a few different connectors I've seen. The industry seems to want to move away from the 510 threading. There's no standard yet, so you'd want to be careful that your devices will work with the threading. I've seen the Z2, I think the P3 introduced Provari's new threading option, and my Aqua's have a hybrid threading option too. The 510 section is detachable.

I haven't used hybrid tank threading, not having any mods capable of coupling with it. It does make the atty sit more flush with the device in pics I've seen. Z2 is the House Of Hybrid's version of threading. I don't know how standardized it is - meaning how many devices besides HoH ones will work with it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This soon-to-be-released ProVape Radius is one sharp looking box mod (as box mods go). And I'm sure it will be top shelf quality. It will be minimum 35 watts and less than 75. That's the word for now. And I'm sure it will have a hefty price tag to go along with it.

ECF6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread