How many juices are in your rotation?

How many different juices do you vape on a regular basis, at least once a week?

• 7 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syakster

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
I'm a big juice tester. I like buying juices so I have A LOT of them, and most are only half used before I get bored and never go back to them again... The only juices that are permanently on my rotation are Cuttwood Unicorn Milk and One Hit Wonder Milk Man. Bombies Nana Cream used to be one of them but I've recently got sick of them and stopped buying. I also just finished a bottle of VGOD's Dewbie and highly considering buying another bottle to add to my rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
As a smoker I smoked marlboros, and always loved the smell of a pipe. Just didn't like smoking them...... Now as a vaper I vape almost exclusively NET juice from pipe and cigar style tobaccos. Go figure. I still have 1 favorite. MVyVapeJuice Mavorodaphne Pipe. But I also have 10 bottles of NET concentrates for DIY, mixed and match that makes for a pretty large rotation list.

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
When I first started vaping I would grab everything and anything in smaller bottles. At a high point I would have 60+ bottles lying around. I started to cross mix so-so flavors with better ones just to get through them with no waste.

Those days are pretty much gone. My everyday vape for driving is RY4 types, my at homes consist FIRST of Boyd's Bounty (OMFG! If I could dream in flavors I would do this..LOTS :) Second, Looper or a similar type of "cereal milk" juice. Third Just about any *decent* berry type flavor mixed with Vanilla, nut and tobacco. And just to toss in a flavor changer I occasionally throw in a Drops Ahoy style, or a Banana Chocolate style.

There ya go :)

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I'm very new to vaping - and at the moment I am buying different flavors constantly! I like being able to have a ton of different tastes, I am in ZampleBox subscription service and get 11 bottles from them a month, and I buy around 15 more. I have way more than I will vape, I need to find a way to offload them lol.

I am looking for flavors I would like to stick with, I think its a process, until you find what you love. So far strawberry and custard and strawberry custard and raspberry and blueberry (I like berries). I'm waiitng on a 22 bottle shipment from Mt Baker Vapors lol.

I used to spend $100 a week on cigs, so I put that money on a pay as you go credit card and use it for vaping (mods, tips, tanks, juices, etc) trying to find what I really like. I've been off cigs for a little over a month, I figure a few months of trying everything I see will give me a pretty good idea of what I really like, then I will cut it down, and probably start DIYing the flavors I found I like best

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
It is a process @Shameless, I have about 15-18 that I will return to and many, many that I won't. I am glad that I kept notes. Even a PG/VG change can change the vape experience.

Then it is the mood, the time of day, the clarity and the simpleness if need be.
I have an excel spreadsheet of every juice I've tried. I rate them (and have my family taste/rate them too). Hopefully over time this will give me a very good idea what flavors are best for me

Reactions: steam heat

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Not sure how to answer this one. I DIY most of my juices. I always have a sweet tobacco, tea, mint, and fruit vape plus I do unflavored 3mg VG regularly too. My sweet tobacco can be either a Jango/Boba's type or a Pistachio RY4, the mint can be candy cane or one of about 4 different mint tobaccos or a mix of them, the tea can be one of 3 different ones or a mix of them and then may add more cream or fruit to it... one of very few juices I buy is Mister E Copperhead... a blueberry tobacco and all 3 of us here love it. I buy 120 ml and generally get one tank before it disappears. It is best fresh IMHO, which is a good thing or I probably wouldn't even get that one tank.

Went in and looked at my current filled tanks and have 5 going so will say 5

prawdaeh

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Just recently I've switched from using specifically "craft" juices to adding some cheaper juices into the mix, mostly for the benefit of my wallet, not because I necessarily wanted another flavor to vape on. I'm thinking I'm probably going to buy another Crown UWell for switching between the two, as one of them I can still smell when the tank is empty.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
a bit more than 7:
5WQZ9Bh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread