Youde Goblin Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Seems all the major US vendors (that I frequent) are running out of the Goblin Mini. Almost makes you wonder if Youde has the V2 up their sleeve....

I finally talked myself into ordering one from vape NW this morning.....and they ran out of stock since yesterday.

turns out Angelcigs stocks the authentic Goblin Mini in their US Warehouse, so ordered from them today for $23.99+shipping. Angelcigs has been a mixed bag for me in terms of customer service, but their delivery time is usually pretty good.

I've ordered from AngelCigs a few times and their US warehouse is here in CA so I get my orders quick, however I agree their customer service is questionable. One of my orders was for the Universal Tools coil jig and two of the rods were the same (it had two 2.5mm rods and was missing the 3mm one which is the one I use most often) so of course I told them about it and they asked me to pay for shipping which I did hesitantly. Nonetheless, glad you found one.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
If its authentic you can sell it here. If its a clone you'll have to go elsewhere to sell.

To be on classifieds, I need to get verified. Should be easy as I have Paypal or simple donate.
Guess I am in a love hate relationship with GM. Dang it........

Oh yeah, it is authentic...... And in a way I agree we should not support counterfeits but money talks here. As well, ECF is in a position with vendors/manufacturers so I think we need to respect it. A thread especially for clones might work too......

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2015
Washington
I get ECF's stance on authentics, I really do. It's a respect thing. But respect also has to be given to the clone manufacturers. If it wasn't for them, vaping wouldn't be where it's at today. Authentics are ungodly expensive for most people. You think we'd have a vaping community this large if everyone was forced to buy ego cartomizers because of affordability?

Reactions: TheWestPole

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Just curious. How Much would a Used Goblin Mini clone sell for?

Considering a new can be bought for under $10, I can hardly imagine trying to sell a used one. Would just give it away. Not that I'm willing to part with mine.

Screenshot 2015-10-05 at 3.37.31 PM.png

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, I wouldn't be selling a G. Mini clone :). Trade maybe for something equally cheap. That's more a pif item when you see someone who wants one. Likewise, I have some authentics that aren't sellable either, lol! Hey, what will you give me for my $10 Aga t5? And considering a month ago I paid $14.50 for an authentic Aqua v2 I think that's not sellable either.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
+1 on the two post. Also deeper juice channels and slightly narrower air slots to make room for them. There is more airflow potential in the deck than you can actually use, given how little room is left around the coils and wicks in that small chamber. I get no increase past about half open. A two post design would allow greater airflow to get past the build however.

Reactions: davevape55

Off cigs

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
New authentic Gmini
Soaked in dawn dishwashing lqd over night with hot water, rinsed, soaked in grain alcohol over night, rinsed, dried.
Took out all screws and most orings (did not remove tiny fill port oring) prior to cleaning.
Quite a few tiny metal shavings came out in the wash.

29 gauge a1 kanthal single coil, 2.5mm ID, 6 wraps, Japanese organic cotton wick. Single coil adaptor.
Settled out at 1.4 ohms (I typically build at 1.2-1.8)
Halo Tribeca 18 mg nic
Istick 30

Still "breaking in" wick. Currently running at a mere 6 watts.
Final wattage to be determined.
Have never vaped my own rigs above 14w, on purpose anyhow.

Wick is semi tight in coil.
Trimmed wick to top of coil chamber and stuffed down (ala grimmgreen's video).

Filled 1/3 to 1/2 way with juice.

So far, sooo good. Watching for leaks etc. have not carried or layed on side yet. No leak at this time.

Really nice flavor.vapor production is fine for me as a mtl vaper.
Wish it had a better way to fill and a means to fiddle with build without draining tank.

Last edited:
Reactions: KentA

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
If wicked at least somewhat decently, there shouldn't be any problem with leaks, on its side, upside down, or whatever. My wife uses a Gmini that I build and wick for her, and she has yet to complain about a purse full of juice to me. I did have to give her my screwdriver keychain so she'd be able to fill it, and she dislikes bottom fill ports just as much as the rest of us, but loves the flavor and compact size enough to put up with it (like the rest of us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread