Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
On a lighter note, and dashing the thoughts that she hasn't got talent and can't sing :)

I don't think this really dashes the thoughts that she hasn't got talent and can't sing. Sadly, this seems to be the peak of her talent. This may explain why, rather than focusing on her just slightly above average singing skills, Miley seems focused on gaining notoriety by what I can only guess is her ultimate goal of being the first pop princess to achieve full frontal nudity and perform an actual sex act on television. Based on the MTV awards show, she's on her way to achieving that goal.

I'll listen to this young lady any day over Miley Cirus

Or Isadora!

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Yeah, I miss the old days when we used to draw on people when they passed out.

Back in the day passing out at a party would get ya some sharpie tattoos, head shaved, and duct taped to the sofa.

This was before everyone posted "evidence" all over the interwebs.

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
From Wikipedia: Hanna Montana (latin - Heinous Mountanus) Syndrome is a new clinical diagnosis for a variation of Tourette's (Twerkette's) that affects many young women, many still awaiting diagnosis and many more awaiting a cure. Donate generously to stop HMT in our lifetime.

If you wont do it for yourself, then do it for the children...

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Back in the day passing out at a party would get ya some sharpie tattoos, head shaved, and duct taped to the sofa.

This was before everyone posted "evidence" all over the interwebs.

And I thoroughly blame this phenomenon as the reason why I was conditioned to drink way tooooo much and keep on truckin'. :lol::lol:

Reactions: Bad Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread