Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Hidden away in the ECF secret garden is a second 5% off code it is 2ndorder :) Not many discount codes right now because we are still trying to bare the load of the week Canadian Dollar. Just something special for old friends :) Only works once and doesn't expire till Dec so no rush, use it when you're ready.

rahmmie

Sep 7, 2015
Hidden away in the ECF secret garden is a second 5% off code it is 2ndorder :) Not many discount codes right now because we are still trying to bare the load of the week Canadian Dollar. Just something special for old friends :) Only works once and doesn't expire till Dec so no rush, use it when you're ready.

Ugh! I should have checked before my second order LOL. Anyway, mopar, thanks for the excellent customer service. I changed the color of my iStick after placing my order (I stupidly ordered it in the wrong color originally) and you guys were able to fix it for me no problem. I really appreciate your help and I'll definitely keep ordering from you guys

Reactions: mopar

Hmmmm....must be mushed cause I can't find it :(

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Protank2 is the only evod/protank i have not saw in a VOCC/SOCC version come out yet. We do have a few red/blue/purple coming in. I think the clear do not exist anymore. The Genitank is available in SOCC and in normal size is just a chromed version of the protank2. We have a couple of those kicking around too.

MY man juice will be available for you to taste in your mouth next/this week, so hang tight I got a big load coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread