GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #112...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
10/6 #3
Thanks @CountBoredom ..that's sorta trippy to see where I was standing when I took that pic!. It's like seeing myself...from a distance :rolleyes:
...well..glad we got THAT oua the way about the internet and privacy :eek: ...
After that ole scarey wind and rain storm the lastfew days, the sun is finally out again ..so out I go
mischka in her nest.jpg

My darn cat!! Look where she decided to make her nest!! In my work clothes (years ago) ....
Some of you know what this is...:lol:
I guess she feels SAFE there or sumpthin...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: CountBoredom

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
10/6 - 3: Thanks as well for the info, but after you have had your house broken into, your car twice and identity stolen twice; you realize people can do whatever they want if they are determined. And if what I say is the truth... well it is the truth.
Sorry about the dentist visit ranger.
:tumble:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/6 #2
Just spent the last four hours chainsawing dead Ash trees near the neighboring rancher's creek bed, loading the truck, bouncing across his pasture to find the road, then home and unload (to be split and stacked another day). Not bad for a disabled Oldt Phart, huh? About 10-12 more loads like that and we'll have enough heat for winter.
I also hate having dental work done.
Not me. I just walk in, open my mouth, pull out my teeth and hand 'em to him and say, "Fix those. I'll be in the lobby reading yer magazines." :D

2 stratocumulus.JPG

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
10/ 6 #4
10/6 - 5: Only did three miles as it was getting dark.
hey tiggs.... how ya doin? Anything goin on at the park? ;)
My enthusiam waned quickly..there are things I need to get done outside before the winter chill makes it not possible. I'll prob swing by tomorro eve to c what y'all have been up to.
Internet haz been annnoyingly and frustratingly glitschy today ....a real energy sucker when ya hafta fight with your internet connectivity for any length of time...And I had work to do online today...not happenin...:-x:evil:
mirrored lake 1.jpg

Mirrored lake ....with low lying Alaskan fog ...I have found bait lines in the water here..but it was not allowed

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
10/ 6 #4

hey tiggs.... how ya doin? Anything goin on at the park? ;)
My enthusiam waned quickly..there are things I need to get done outside before the winter chill makes it not possible. I'll prob swing by tomorro eve to c what y'all have been up to.
Internet haz been annnoyingly and frustratingly glitschy today ....a real energy sucker when ya hafta fight with your internet connectivity for any length of time...And I had work to do online today...not happenin...:-x:evil:
View attachment 496571
Mirrored lake ....with low lying Alaskan fog ...I have found bait lines in the water here..but it was not allowed
10/6 - 6: Nothing to report from the park but one game of family volleyball, and four dog walkers. But it was pleasant and cool, getting to be my time of year. I can get out without dying in the heat. Doing good thank you.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
10/6 #6
..it haz seemed like a loooong day....doesn't help when awakenedby the phone before your alarm even goes off :rolleyes:
We had that happen yesterday. A wrong number called my cell phone at 5:30. We couldn't go back to sleep after that...

Well, Taco Bell delivery (by wife LOL) is on it's way. Good night, Treefam!

Singing_Tree,_UCSD.JPG

That gray tree in the middle of the Eucalyptus grove isn't a real tree. It's an art project by one of the university students that plays music from hidden speakers. Dubbed "The Singing Tree," there are no signs or paths to it. All you notice is quiet music as you take a shortcut through the woods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread