Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Who ARE you, and what have you done with the Pingster!!!!!

Hiya golf boy! Good to see you back here, even if it's a drive by. You have been sorely missed.

Pingster was kidnapped and taken to a anger management clinic.

Golf boy is doomed. Every golf course has turned into a lake.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I don't know. Does he live it a yurt?

Oz says he feels great being vape free. He said it's similar to the feeling when he went from 20 years of cigs to vaping. It came at a price though. He said it felt worse than going cold turkey from tobacco and gradually lowering the nic made no difference. I did not need to hear that.
I made it a year and half one time, with the gum and Wellbutrin. I tried getting off the gum several times but kept having cravings. I know for certain that my mother smoked to term with me, and truly believe I came into this world with a nicotine dependence. I have no desire to give up the beast, but am happy that I found a way to ingest it in a more healthy manner. I'm shopping for a small chest freezer these days...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
No I'm good with 20 watts. I just bought a wider screen tv for hockey and football, house needs a new roof, and grandson a new set of golf clubs for his birthday.

The problem with Provari is they last forever, so no need for a newer version.
I'm in the same category.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Went to the Provape web site and was pleased with the price drops I'm seeing. But what really caught my eye, I clicked on the Get Started tab. The POLISHED/SATIN HYBRID, with the KAYFUN V4, looks really nice to me. I already have the V4. What to do, what to do?

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Went to the Provape web site and was pleased with the price drops I'm seeing. But what really caught my eye, I clicked on the Get Started tab. The POLISHED/SATIN HYBRID, with the KAYFUN V4, looks really nice to me. I already have the V4. What to do, what to do?
EDIT: Buy It!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I don't like polished finishes but have to admit it looked pretty nice on that P3 Hybrid.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I think that maybe a name will come by itself after awhile. If you recall I was the one who started using "Prothingy" because I didn't want trolls getting results if they did a search for ProVari. Then others started using "Vari. Who knows what it might end up being, it could be something like 'Vari Box."

No, I didn't know that. I actually thought tearose came up with that one.

I'm not much for 'Vari. I've always adopted Provi. It's cute.

Pingsterster, I am sorry for your inundation. If you had ANY manners whatsoever tho, you would ship some to Cali. Prunes have nothing on us at this point, altho I do believe we had a nano inch of something sort of wet dripping from the sky the other day......

Balance, USA! Please!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Pingsterster, I am sorry for your inundation. If you had ANY manners whatsoever tho, you would ship some to Cali. Prunes have nothing on us at this point, altho I do believe we had a nano inch of something sort of wet dripping from the sky the other day......

I'd gladly ship you as much rain as you want. The sun has been out for two days and still roads are closed and bridges washed away. I'm a mile from our golf course and now all you can see is Noah's Ark on the 5th fairway. The news called it the storm of the century, then it became a once in 500 years storm, which changed to a 1000 year storm. It appears to be older with the siting of an Ark.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'd gladly ship you as much rain as you want. The sun has been out for two days and still roads are closed and bridges washed away. I'm a mile from our golf course and now all you can see is Noah's Ark on the 5th fairway. The news called it the storm of the century, then it became a once in 500 years storm, which changed to a 1000 year storm. It appears to be older with the siting of an Ark.
I always wondered how Noah stored fish on that ark. He doesn't have to worry about it anymore.

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Jim. I just may have to order one or 3!

You know, more airflow means less flavor unless you increase the wattage. That's how it all starts down the path to life beyond 20W. Just sayin'.... ;)

PS - Good thing ProVape are ready with the Radius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread