• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY JUICES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathalos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Just brought a bunch of flavourings was wondering how the percentages work for the dot formulas out there.

Is it for example total vg/pg is 100mls then i find out, out of the 100mls how much flavour i must ADD to the 100mls OR how much flavour i must add to reach 100mls in a separate bottle. I hope someone understands my bad phrasing.

-Cheers

NaughtyClownn

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
Spree the other day. [emoji111]
13zs7qf.jpg

NaughtyClownn

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
Sweet gear bro.
you must really love fcukin flava blue haha
Yeah from our neighbours across the causeway. Tried this cause a friend was vaping on it. Was hooked instantly cause it was cold, oh so i thought. Tried the puaka and history was made. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

NaughtyClownn

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
I believe you guys have a reason for boasting on your spree and indicating where you are acquiring items? If yes, be mindful that authorities are watching, that is if you have abide by forum rules and read through every single rules and regulations listed in the stickes by the admin.
My bad bro.

seraphe

Account closed on request
Aug 19, 2015
Just brought a bunch of flavourings was wondering how the percentages work for the dot formulas out there.

Is it for example total vg/pg is 100mls then i find out, out of the 100mls how much flavour i must ADD to the 100mls OR how much flavour i must add to reach 100mls in a separate bottle. I hope someone understands my bad phrasing.

-Cheers

http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.asp

Reactions: painbowslash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread