Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
We did bread today too. Thanks goodness the baking's all done - Mama's upstairs hopefully sleeping. and not sharpening knives/grinding axes... Don't know what it is, but lately she's been real moody and the slightest wrong word or even glance will set her off. The other day it was MIL's caregiver, today it's the cousins. And guess who gets the blunt of it... ;) I'm steering clear of her tonight and trying to get what she needs before she thinks to ask. She did compliment me on the bread so that's something... :D
its called estrogen overload.... :)
makes girls meannnn

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
its called estrogen overload.... :)
makes girls meannnn

Maybe. My experience with four hormonal females is that PMS time is the worst. Starts at about the halfway point of the cycle. Know what happens then? A spike in testosterone. The time when we are most like men. ;)

And as women age, know what drops off? Estrogen. Interesting, no?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yeah @LAwaters I've seen the Provari threading too - they call it P3 threading, most likely different from Z2.

I believe the 801 threading was on the cig-a-like models. We are getting to be old hands at this Papaw.

That is a sharp looking mod, Bronze. The display looks rather small though, but I agree, the price will be pretty steep too.

Got a plumbing job to do today first thing. Thank Mama for letting me sleep in a bit.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
the wifey had a hysterectomy and was put on HRT... she turned into a mean woman... just receintly she needed Premerin... and again she became mean and nasty tempered... odd that hysterical and hysterectomy have the same 6 letters in the beginning of the word... need to check that out...

here ya go...
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=hyster&searchmode=none

Again, having experienced 4 females in their tumultuous years, I totally get that there's a certain crazy behavior with a form of expression that is peculiar to females. When the crazies came over men, its expression was more World Wars and serial killers.

Not to turn the conversation tawdry, but hysteria was eventually treated by doctors via "manual stimulation" of the female patient. When the docs developed repetitive stress injuries, the first vibrators were invented. And a whole new industry began. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
This soon-to-be-released ProVape Radius is one sharp looking box mod (as box mods go). And I'm sure it will be top shelf quality. It will be minimum 35 watts and less than 75. That's the word for now. And I'm sure it will have a hefty price tag to go along with it.

ECF6.jpg

She sure is purty though. :thumb:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
There are a few different connectors I've seen. The industry seems to want to move away from the 510 threading. There's no standard yet, so you'd want to be careful that your devices will work with the threading. I've seen the Z2, I think the P3 introduced Provari's new threading option, and my Aqua's have a hybrid threading option too. The 510 section is detachable.

I haven't used hybrid tank threading, not having any mods capable of coupling with it. It does make the atty sit more flush with the device in pics I've seen. Z2 is the House Of Hybrid's version of threading. I don't know how standardized it is - meaning how many devices besides HoH ones will work with it.

Your talking about 20x1 threading.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
the wifey had a hysterectomy and was put on HRT... she turned into a mean woman... just receintly she needed Premerin... and again she became mean and nasty tempered... odd that hysterical and hysterectomy have the same 6 letters in the beginning of the word... need to check that out...

here ya go...
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=hyster&searchmode=none
There's yer sign! lol Any time someone is hysterical you know where it's coming from. ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Well, as usual, my plumbing job turned from a simple replacement to a complicated mess! The thread coming off the water pipe from the wall was double threaded it caused the connecter to crack causing the leak; in fact it caused the new connecter to crack as well! Now I have to expose the pipe that's inside the cement wall and replace the whole section, because I drilled a hole in the pipe thinking it came in vertically instead of horizontally. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I also found out that I could have taken a set of vice grips and just unscrewed the threaded coupling from the 90˚ connecter. However, I'm thinking it would have been mangled because it's rusted so badly and I'd end up replacing the pipe anyway.

Capped if off and taking a break for lunch. I'll attack the wall later anybody got a jack hammer I can borrow?
Mama Chak is not happy without water and me banging on the wall and tracking cement dust all over the house...

(One pack of cigs and one beer down, just bought the cigs yesterday thinking they'd last a couple days. HA!)

IMG_5759.jpg

I know, I should have been using an open end wrench and not pliers, get off my back! :)
IMG_5761.jpg

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Oh boy! I feel for you Chak! I don't mind doing DIY, but I'm just not very good at it. And sometimes, it doesn't matter WHAT I do, how much I read, how much I purchase to do it properly, it seems to just blow up in my face. I could sob sometimes! I hope Mama Chak knows to give you a wide berth specially as you're without your HHV right now.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Oh boy! I feel for you Chak! I don't mind doing DIY, but I'm just not very good at it. And sometimes, it doesn't matter WHAT I do, how much I read, how much I purchase to do it properly, it seems to just blow up in my face. I could sob sometimes! I hope Mama Chak knows to give you a wide berth specially as you're without your HHV right now.

Oh so true! One easy fix turns into twelve unexpected things and a dozen trips to the hardware store. If you're lucky. :facepalm:

Good luck @Chakris! I hope you get that worked out soon. Being without water is no fun.

Reminds me of years back, when my well pump died after a lightning strike. No water + family of six = zero fun. A neighbor had a backhoe and offered to help excavate, then help to replace it. Two days went by and he still hadn't gotten around to it. Finally called the well repair company and had it fixed within another day. A long while later, the same neighbor was at the house for an unrelated reason and decided to scream at us for not waiting for him! He was insulted! Did I mention it was two days without water and six people living there?!?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yup, she did. She was out in the garden then went into the bedroom for an old lady nap ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Oh so true! One easy fix turns into twelve unexpected things and a dozen trips to the hardware store. If you're lucky. :facepalm:

Good luck @Chakris! I hope you get that worked out soon. Being without water is no fun.

Reminds me of years back, when my well pump died after a lightning strike. No water + family of six = zero fun. A neighbor had a backhoe and offered to help excavate, then help to replace it. Two days went by and he still hadn't gotten around to it. Finally called the well repair company and had it fixed within another day. A long while later, the same neighbor was at the house for an unrelated reason and decided to scream at us for not waiting for him! He was insulted! Did I mention it was two days without water and six people living there?!?
Did you hand him the buckets you were using those two days? Full of course. ;

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

That's what happened here...

Users who are viewing this thread