Status
Not open for further replies.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Damn you! I don't have the money right now, well, I do but I shouldn't. I thought that thing was way more than that!!! Here we go. @Verb, are we jumping together? LOL

Thanks, man.

Edit: just saw they got the 454 Big Block v2 for $40!!! And the N22 for $50?!?!?!?!?! :blink:
If you do jump in on this be sure to let us all know how it is. I think the AFC is interesting on this one... There is clearly, no way to get the coils directly in the air path!!

You should at least jump on the 454 V2 at that price... If I didn't already have one, for sure one would be in my cart ready for checkout...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
If you do jump in on this be sure to let us all know how it is. I think the AFC is interesting on this one... There is clearly, no way to get the coils directly in the air path!!

You should at least jump on the 454 V2 at that price... If I didn't already have one, for sure one would be in my cart ready for checkout...

Yeah, got one already, but I had to post that price!

As for the "in the air path" comment...that is something that I've always wondered about with regard to top airflow atties. I never much bought into the whole "scoop" pitch they try and sell, but I also never had a problem with any wonky hits. I imagine it may in fact act as a scoop--considering all most top airflow atties work relatively the same way--but I really do not know who aerodynamics work.

Reactions: muzichead

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I just saw pics of that AX1! Mr Mann, if and when you find details, price, availability, please post....... Must have!!

I was surprised there wasn't more interest in it. Dunno, I guess we all like what we like and aren't moved by other stuff. When I saw that atty, I was immediately interested! When I see certain others being talked about, I don't bat an eye.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Titanium Mods is re-releasing the Achilles and they made it a bit smaller this time.

From Aleksandr...

I am pleased present to you updated « ACHILLES II» RDA [FULL titanium]
+ Decreased overall height of the device
+ Bigger air hole for better air draw
+ The ring now controls air intake
+ No more whistling
+ Device is lighter
+ Improved design of the top cap prevents filler from twisting
only 20 pieces for you. Thank you.

http://titanium-mods.com/home/76-atomizer-achilles-full-titanium.html

I had this atty before and it was as beautiful in person as it looks (to me at least) on the screen!

Reactions: jhhollier

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys

Built a dual on this RDA. Tried sending a pic. I have IMGUR but the ecf only accepts URL ??? Help somebody Lol. Anyway, it's a lot of fun building this. The flavor is very good as well. I'm able to pour juice right in the center of this thing. No gurgling at all. It's a big sucka ! But I like bigger RDA's for cloud chasing. The airflow is very airy but as the vapor fills the resistance is perfect for me. The machining work is very clean. The o rings fit nice and snug. I'm enjoying it more on the Bigfoot. On regulated mods the vapor is thinner and less flavor for me. Tomorrow I'll probably take this down to .12 ohm. I just wanted to feel this rda on what .2 ohm would be like on a mech. Thanks for hearing me. Back to vaping this delicious cinnamon crunch on this very nice RDA The Aeronaut. :)

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD

Built a dual on this RDA. Tried sending a pic. I have IMGUR but the ecf only accepts URL ??? Help somebody Lol. Anyway, it's a lot of fun building this. The flavor is very good as well. I'm able to pour juice right in the center of this thing. No gurgling at all. It's a big sucka ! But I like bigger RDA's for cloud chasing. The airflow is very airy but as the vapor fills the resistance is perfect for me. The machining work is very clean. The o rings fit nice and snug. I'm enjoying it more on the Bigfoot. On regulated mods the vapor is thinner and less flavor for me. Tomorrow I'll probably take this down to .12 ohm. I just wanted to feel this rda on what .2 ohm would be like on a mech. Thanks for hearing me. Back to vaping this delicious cinnamon crunch on this very nice RDA The Aeronaut. :)

I post pics from imgur all the time. Here is one now:

cMatPlw.jpg

Just go to imgur, then the 'Direct Link' to the photo you want, on ecf you can use either tags, or the little insert pic tool in the rich text editor, and past the URL.

(above pic is my Phenotype-L with Anarchist comp cap on it).

Reactions: Jimi D.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread