Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
For some reason, Max loves the cocoa. Not so much on the fruits...but holy crap he loves the cocoa....it's pretty hysterical!
Dogs, like children, like stuff they are forbidden to use, chocolate happens to be a NO NO for dogs, so they want it!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I can wind her some spare prewound ones....it would be a huge help to keep her off smokes when she kills her coils
I may even have a few empty coil sheaths, all you need to do is wrap a coil. I will look and if so, I can send them as well.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Dogs, like children, like stuff they are forbidden to use, chocolate happens to be a NO NO for dogs, so they want it!
The Belgian Cocoa is the only one he's interested in....he just has to jump up and get in my face and sniff...and sniff...and sniff again! Then he tries to rush at me almost like he's going to head .... me

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
There is a way to cure dogs from the chocolate fetish, let em have it, then once they determine it gives them the Hershey squirts, only then will they figure it out!
8e89f596.gif

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
There is a way to cure dogs from the chocolate fetish, let em have it, then once they determine it gives them the Hershey squirts, only then will they figure it out! View attachment 496603

He stole a full pound bag of M&M's and ate the whole thing...didn't even have the decency to burp at us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread