PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Did AG take her hoops and make a beach mobie :banana:
no, that didnt happen

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: we was walkin alongs tho and dese Babes looked at us and asked if we was takin pics fer Gramps and we said yes so dey posed here fer ya
013_zpsm8fnck49.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yep We had a good Time. Ate canalonis & Ice Cream, Went to the beach. Watched a youtube video.
They have a gorgeous beaches there ♥
007_zpsbprkichb.jpg
009_zpsdqdtrjhg.jpg
011_zps44xxn72h.jpg
015_zpsxzsaecnx.jpg

and Hot guys too :wub:
005_zpsln78jwk6.jpg

we walked along and Moonie was kind nuff to hold all da shells I was collecting in his pocket :D got some pretty ones. So he tells me to go to the water and wash the sand off. So I says okays and went to the water and just as a larger wave came in I got my A...SS all wet :facepalm: we watched fish jumping and people surfin :D was bery nice. And I ates Chef Moonie foods and had ICE CREAMYS !! :banana::banana::banana::banana: I had a nice day. Thank you Moonie for anwering the door after I knocked fer an hour tryin ta get in :D

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
They have a gorgeous beaches there ♥
007_zpsbprkichb.jpg
009_zpsdqdtrjhg.jpg
011_zps44xxn72h.jpg
015_zpsxzsaecnx.jpg

and Hot guys too :wub:
005_zpsln78jwk6.jpg

we walked along and Moonie was kind nuff to hold all da shells I was collecting in his pocket :D got some pretty ones. So he tells me to go to the water and wash the sand off. So I says okays and went to the water and just as a larger wave came in I got my A...SS all wet :facepalm: we watched fish jumping and people surfin :D was bery nice. And I ates Chef Moonie foods and had ICE CREAMYS !! :banana::banana::banana::banana: I had a nice day. Thank you Moonie for anwering the door after I knocked fer an hour tryin ta get in :D
LOL, you knew sooner or later i'd let you in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread