15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Ok family im bummed, my daughter informed me that rocky horror is playing again in the burg later this month...and damnit I have to work. I swear next year im saving one vacation night just for.that movie...its been on my bucket list since I was 18
I see a suck day in your near future...[emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Can I shoot the neighbors barking dog with my BB gun?
Just remember the rules: no kill shots, winging is acceptable, and don't get caught. :p Also, PBA ammo is preferred. No lead poisoning that way!
Shoot the neighbors instead, it's their fault!
Wait... I'm allowed to shoot the owners? Sweet! Flamingo lady here I come!

I swear the big white dog at the end of my court is agoraphobic. His owner kicks him outside for hours and he sits at the door and barks until she lets him back in. He's like a furry alarm clock with no snooze...

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just remember the rules: no kill shots, winging is acceptable, and don't get caught. :p Also, PBA ammo is preferred. No lead poisoning that way!

Wait... I'm allowed to shoot the owners? Sweet! Flamingo lady here I come!

I swear the big white dog at the end of my court is agoraphobic. His owner kicks him outside for hours and he sits at the door and barks until she lets him back in. He's like a furry alarm clock with no snooze...
I'd prefer you shoot the owners...lol...it's not the dogs fault

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Did I ever mention I'm not a huge fan of snakes? Because one little :censored: thought it was okay to snuggle up to my front door and I almost stepped on it when taking the dogs out. Stupid Florida. :-x
Haha! I had a big visitor the day before yesterday. A black snake was sunbathing next to my cat....it was about 5 feet long....the cat was watching it very cautiously! Lol The chickens came over as the cat was moving in on it, and it slithered off into my flower bed and disappeared. I did not see it as I was walking down to pet the cat (which is just crazy cause it was so big), and I almost came a hair to stepping on it. Lol

Reactions: Seleya

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Haha! I had a big visitor the day before yesterday. A black snake was sunbathing next to my cat....it was about 5 feet long....the cat was watching it very cautiously! Lol The chickens came over as the cat was moving in on it, and it slithered off into my flower bed and disappeared. I did not see it as I was walking down to pet the cat (which is just crazy cause it was so big), and I almost came a hair to stepping on it. Lol
I'd still be traumatized!!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I don't mind bees, as long as they're doing their pollination thing and don't decide to fly right into my face. I've been stung a few times in my life, and I don't seem to be allergic to them, but I don't like getting stung. Ouch! Rodents, that's what I'm allergic to. And my cows. Go figure. The rodents cause an anaphylactic reaction in me (that's bad), but the cows is just a contact allergy. If it gets out of control, though, my hands itch worse than any itch you could ever imagine, and the skin gets all thick and red, to the point where if it's really bad, it will crack and bleed. I keep it under control by judiciously washing my hands immediately after handling them, and using a cream I make with devil's claw root in it (it's anti-inflammatory).

Snakes I don't mind so much, unless they're poisonous. Garter snakes are cool with me, but rattlesnakes? Not so much.

GAAAAAH! I just get some time to come down to the computer and get on here and catch up and then actually POST something, and Rich tells me it's 6:00 already and time to go do chores. Well, on the bright side, I get to go watch those two adorable little calves playing, then try to catch/herd them to their stall for beddy-bye time. ;)

~Lannie
I think it is awesome that even though you have allergies to your farm family you do not care and still have them! I like that!! Snakes do not bother me either as long as their not poisonous or start stealing my chicken eggs. We have had to get rid of a few huge black snakes that were stealing eggs and we had one that was chasing our little ducks one year. I love honeybees and bumblebees, because they are wonderful little ladies :) Now wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, and black jackets I like to stay away from them...because like you said ouch!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My daughter and her boyfriend just left. They are leaving tomorrow for their move to Wisconsin.

I am trying to remain positive :)
Hang in, sweetie....we're all here for you! You raised her to be strong and Independent, right???

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Hang in, sweetie....we're all here for you! You raised her to be strong and Independent, right???

I am pretty sure I did :)

I am looking at the bright side I now have a spare room and extra closet space wich I really need :) Time to go through and organize :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

I am looking at the bright side I now have a spare room and extra closet space wich I really need :) Time to go through and organize :)
There ya go!!! The first week will suck, though....

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

And now you have a room for a vape lab.....for DIY mixing, storing, steeping, and re-coiling.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
There ya go!!! The first week will suck, though....

She has been pretty much living at her boyfriends for well over a year. However she would come visit once a week or so.

We decided we would skype or whatever to keep in touch.

Jseah LOLOL @ vape lab.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
She has been pretty much living at her boyfriends for well over a year. However she would come visit once a week or so.

We decided we would skype or whatever to keep in touch.

Jseah LOLOL @ vape lab.
My family says that my office looks like Breaking Bad, with all the little bottles, syringes and mixing materials.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread