Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Kat and the rest of the Woman have gotton to you Troll... Theres no escaping it now!! :eek::pervy:

Next thing we know troll and Rixsta gonna be having competitions on who has the "purdiest" mod :lol:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I have NO Bling and you cant make me!!! :p lol

My only bling is the kind that won't rattle around and drive me crazy...er. :D

redandpink3.jpg

:D
Andria

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I modded a mod! Pics as promised earlier.

Started with the "Tesla Firephoenix styled" 18650 mod. I've discovered that there aren't very many 18350 sized regulated mods, except for a few more expensive ones like the Provari Mini.

exploded view 1.jpg

I disassembled it. That was the fun part. Then I cut the inner and outer tubes shorter for the 18350, and took off all of the finish.
exploded view2.jpg

Then I put it back together.
finished mod.jpg

So, for $13, I now have a mod that's 4" tall, weighs 3.2 oz with a battery, and will fire a 0.5 ohm coil. Not what everybody wants (or else somebody would make them), but I'm happy.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Started with the "Tesla Firephoenix styled" 18650 mod. I've discovered that there aren't very many 18350 sized regulated mods, except for a few more expensive ones like the Provari Mini.

View attachment 496645
I disassembled it. That was the fun part. Then I cut the inner and outer tubes shorter for the 18350, and took off all of the finish.
View attachment 496648
View attachment 496650
So, for $13, I now have a mod that's 4" tall, weighs 3.2 oz with a battery, and will fire a 0.5 ohm coil. Not what everybody wants (or else somebody would make them), but I'm happy.

NICELY done, TGD!! Clever and utile.

Oh, and HI Stormy!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
My only bling is the kind that won't rattle around and drive me crazy...er. :D

View attachment 496619

:D
Andria

Just to touch on these CF4 mods again, especially after they have been etched, it really is a great idea to buy a clear transparent wrap for them from jwraps, protects everything for as long as the wrap lasts, feels good in the hand too, more grippy.. :thumb:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

View attachment 496645
View attachment 496648
View attachment 496650
Thats funny, I was actually looking at that the other day after I ran across the Joyetech Ego-T2 18650 mod! Nicely done!!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Thats funny, I was actually looking at that the other day after I ran across the Joyetech Ego-T2 18650 mod! Nicely done!!

I've glanced at it as well, but the ONLY 3 step VV was a deal breaker for me. While I prefer VW, VV is fine, but I prefer more control.

Conversely (or perversely?), since I don't vape below about 1.5 Ω, even my antique SVD can be configured to be that small. (Well, OK, not that light!! :lol: But my Vamo 5 has to be close to that weight in the short config....)

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I've glanced at it as well, but the ONLY 3 step VV was a deal breaker for me. While I prefer VW, VV is fine, but I prefer more control.

Conversely (or perversely?), since I don't vape below about 1.5 Ω, even my antique SVD can be configured to be that small. (Well, OK, not that light!! :lol: But my Vamo 5 has to be close to that weight in the short config....)

Whaddya want for $13.33, shipped free anywhere in the world? If you want more flexibility, you'll need to step up to a Vision Spinner 3. And shell out at least another $5.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Whaddya want for $13.33, shipped free anywhere in the world? If you want more flexibility, you'll need to step up to a Vision Spinner 3. And shell out at least another $5.

Yeah, but I picked up 2 SVD 2's for 19.00 each, and they are a awesome self defense weapon in 18650 mode, if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread