Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I'm wondering if they just got caught with their pants down, not really knowing how well their sales would be. Perhaps an honest mistake...time will tell, and I hope that anyone with an order pending shares their experience on how it turns out. Not playing the devils advocate here, just saying, maybe they will be another option if they get their game up to snuff...

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
I got the same email on my order but I did see they were in pre sale. I saw the stock count at around 4800? Units when I ordered on Saturday. I will give them a chance because it was pre-order after all....

I have been getting my coils at world of vape for $9.25 a 5pk. They discount by how much you buy.... Only draw back is the discount only starts on your second order then they get cheaper every time you purchase more.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
They claimed they would refund the money immediately for the sizable sample order we placed. If the refund doesn't show up by Friday, Stacie will be on them like a pitbull going after a leg of lamb.

She's very nice in general, until there's money involved, then she get's all snarly and stuff... It's very very scary... I try to prevent these situations when possible.

Pour la Madame Stacie:

voodoo6

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2015
Got my Z2 DX350 and love it tried kanger subtank mini (not so good) tried my squape R at about 1.3 ohms and it was decent tried my Kayfun V4 Clone with the sub ohm airflow kit at about 1.3 ohms and it is pretty good anyone give me a good comparison on the Z2 kabuki vs the Kayfun V4 in 350 mode? Airflow, vapor production, taste?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Got my Z2 DX350 and love it tried kanger subtank mini (not so good) tried my squape R at about 1.3 ohms and it was decent tried my Kayfun V4 Clone with the sub ohm airflow kit at about 1.3 ohms and it is pretty good anyone give me a good comparison on the Z2 kabuki vs the Kayfun V4 in 350 mode? Airflow, vapor production, taste?
I only own a P3 version, but I'm 99% sure that all the Kabuki models work the same in regards to AIRFLOW, VAPOR PRODUCTION, and TASTE.
As far as comparing to the Kayfun V4, I personally feel you've never tried one, simply because you've got a clone...which may work almost exactly like an authentic, but even the best clones can work/perform with variations. The first KFL I ever got was an EHPro clone. It was a nice little device, and taught me how to use a Kayfun...but once I got an authentic KFL, it was extremely clear that there was a difference.
I've got an authentic KF4, and side by side with the Kabuki, I'd say I am equally happy I bought both, on all accounts.
Price, ease of use, performance, convenience, and overall satisfaction.
I run my KF4 at 1.1-1.2ohms, with my P3 set at 10 watts. I love it.
I use the lower ohm coils (1.6) in my Kabuki, and have it set at 10 watts as well. I love it.
I'm betting you'll get similar performance.

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
OK folks, got my ss tank and ionizer (yay!) But.... It seems that this is as far down as I can screw in the coil. I torqued the heck out of it. I'm starting to think that somethings not straight... The last four coils of a 5 pack were like this. About how many on avg per pack do not screw down for you others?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
6bcccbe95fe4898b4bc8baa4dde3c582.jpg

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
I have been using the chimney section off my Zcarto upgrade kit to chase my threads on the top of the coil. I always get a few specs of metal that flake off and the threads free right up. I usually have one or two per 5pk that have rough threads. I am hoping the vaporwerxusa coils have better threading. I am thinking of making a tool to chase threads.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I have been using the chimney section off my Zcarto upgrade kit to chase my threads on the top of the coil. I always get a few specs of metal that flake off and the threads free right up. I usually have one or two per 5pk that have rough threads. I am hoping the vaporwerxusa coils have better threading. I am thinking of making a tool to chase threads.
Sounds like you already have a tool, and a darn good idea too!!!

Thumbs Up.

Jim

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
they will not thread into the top without cross-threading.
This is the problem I have with this setup, so to speak...

I wonder though. Do you have an old Nautilus tank lying around?

Perhaps chase the top threads with it?

Just a thought, Jim

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread