Isub G Coil Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkie1205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Maryland
For the people who have the isub, how long do your coils last without rewicking? I just got my tank Saturday and today (Tuesday) the coil is shot. I'm not a big vaper. I don't really chain vape at all. I probably could have changed my coil Sunday night but I wanted to use it some more.
I just have NO flavor. I'm kind of disappointed. I love the vape I get on a fresh coil but it doesn't last.
I'm vaping on a coolfire 4 between 25-30 watts at the moment. I had it up to 35 but the flavor started going downhill. I was using 80vg juice but now I'm using 70.
Is the VG killing the coil? I can't do less because I have a PG sensitivity.

Sent By Owl

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
A lot depends on which ohm coils you're using.

On the stock 0.5, 35w is pushing it. I'd guess low 20's works best for me. The push-pin through the cotton trick add 5-10 watts to the wicking ability, but I don't think I got one above ~43w.

The new 0.2, with the pin trick, I stopped at 50w because the DT was heating up, but I run mine around 35w.

I get a few weeks between re-wickings, but I'm running a number of atties at a time so usage on each would be low. A handful of days though is just wrong, unless you're putting 30ml a day through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread