Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Hi there,

The Radius actually uses a completely different circuit board than the P3 but when you see the Radius you will notice that while it's a small opening, we magnify the screen through the lens so it looks much bigger. It's actually very easy to see. It's sized mostly to keep things compact. We have optimized everything so it fits this screen well.

We are going to talk about the USB port more tomorrow, or later today I should say, so I think we can answer your other question soon.

Cheers

omg. That's actual real-time information.

:thumbs:

El Lobo Solitario

Sep 30, 2015
@Vape369, thank you so much for your reply.

Please do not misunderstand, the reason I asked or in a way criticized was that I want a better Radius or invest my budget to a better device that is why. No other intensions I have and honestly, I wish it had a larger screen and pretty sure most of vapers would love to see a larger one. I even saw a box mod with color screen (may reduce the battery life and other issues I am aware) so expecting such feature or better from the top of the shelf device/brand I think it is fair.

I apologize if I caused any misunderstandings, I know or at least supposed to have a different, modern/better board on a brand new model, it was so to say or as an example :) my bad.

Again thank you for your reply and will be looking forward for further information.

Regards to all and a great day/night ahead.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
@Vape369, thank you so much for your reply.

Please do not misunderstand, the reason I asked or in a way criticized was that I want a better Radius or invest my budget to a better device that is why. No other intensions I have and honestly, I wish it had a larger screen and pretty sure most of vapers would love to see a larger one. I even saw a box mod with color screen (may reduce the battery life and other issues I am aware) so expecting such feature or better from the top of the shelf device/brand I think it is fair.

I apologize if I caused any misunderstandings, I know or at least supposed to have a different, modern/better board on a brand new model, it was so to say or as an example :) my bad.

Again thank you for your reply and will be looking forward for further information.

Regards to all and a great day/night ahead.

All great suggestions. I will pass it along to the team. Thank you.

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
Phew - had to speed read comments over breakfast (and include a second cup of coffee).
+1 for a connector that allows P3 tanks to be used with 510 mods. At the moment I don't own a P3 tank - I always buy 510 because I want to be able to use all my tanks with all my mods. (I don't want to turn all my minis to p3's because e.g. a slanted mini and dripper pro is a thing of beauty and I do have a few mods that aren't provape). If there was an adapter I would always buy P3 where available.
The Kabuki is fab - it cost me the same as my x2 nautis. The nautis are in the cupboard (never really got on with them) and the kabuki has been used every day for the last couple of months and I can't imagine that's going to change any time soon. It's a bit like the provari - needs saving for the initial purchase but then becomes a very sound, cost effective investment.
Have to work now - my main aim for today is to not check in again until tea-time :rolleyes: so keep the comments to a minimum please :lol::lol:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
G'night all.

Looking forward to that update about the USB port tomorrow. .....if I have time.

I have 2 days to construct an evil Tin Man costume for the haunted trail I work at.

Its gonna be tight.
Make it bigger... :rolleyes:

Reactions: zapped

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Back in school we had a little saying.... "It's not REALLY a party until something gets broken" ...
996025_1405107159720110_1407110217_n.jpg

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I wonder what Ocelot will do when she finds out the Radius comes wrapped in BACON!!

I think the Bacon Radius will be a rousing success and cross the boundaries of power to make all vapers happy!

Just don't mention it at the Vegan Vapers convention.

And then there's the Canadians...

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I have to set my alarm to wake me up an hour early just to keep up with this thread. Can't wait for the release so I can just buy one and get some sleep.:lol::lol:...................But, will miss watching this unfold when it's over. It has been very...............Epic!:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread