GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #112...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/6 #3
I just got home.....lots more to do...so I hope I get all my posts in today...
vil-automn2.gif

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
10/6*4

10/6 #6

Thanks for the laughs with those jokes and movie suggestions! :lol:

My head and mouth hurt bad, so I'm calling it a night. Good Night / Good Vibes / G'Mornin' Tree Fam!

:tumble:

hope you get feeling better quick!!

gnight all

:tumble:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
So you want me to delete your picture from my post?

NOPE - No problem either way, that photo was originally taken for a Contest in another thread when I first joined ECF and was "My" ECF Profile picture until they got rid of them . . . So - All's Good . . . :thumbs:

@rangerrobin . . . Hope "Your" feeling better in the morning . . .
smileys-get-well-soon-236760.gif

Well - 3 days in a row that I really have nothing else to add to the conversation of any importance . . .
puzzle.gif

SO - Here is "My" usual last post of the night, before I fall asleep . . .
snoring.gif

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . are being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/6 #5
Not as tired, I'd guess, as Fuzzy. I used to heat with wood, so I know... now, we heat with propane. Thinking, the way I'm feeling tonight, that methane might be a cheaper, renewable resource :)

We have propane (a 500 gallon tank that I can never afford to put more than 100 gallons in) and a tiny heater for backup purposes only. It isn't big enough to heat the whole house - just the living room. The propane is primarily for the cooking stove. If I could tap the methane emissions here (the cows, that Arab when he's dancing) ... well, it's actually dangerous hydrogen sulfide... especially from the Doberman who has the stinkiest farts on the planet, then I wouldn't need to cut wood at all. :D

Was thinking about the request for people pix and wandered through the archives, wondering which ones I'm willing to donate to Google's capture and elimination of privacy and found a few I'm willing to donate.

1 me buckboard Old Tucson.JPG

Me at Old Tucson movie studio (about 10 miles west of Tucson, AZ)... do I look like I belong there? Oddly, about a quarter of a mile behind these buildings is the set for the High Chaparral series. Good camera pointing so you'd never know there was a whole town just off their front porch.

5 sunset.JPG

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
10/7

Started of the day feeling better than the last couple - got some work done - checked on a couple of things for info. Then all of a sudden after lunch time I got very tired - struggling to keep from closing the door and turning off the light - mainly afraid that I wouldn't wake up until after quitting time.

6832292032_33d6585f59_b.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/6 #6
Looks like everyone but Mac and me has gone to bed and I'm getting pretty close to doing that myself.

Here's me just setting out to hunt Javalina in southern Arizona
2 me Javalina hunting.JPG

But this is saying good night to the sun and the TreeFam. I guess this serves as a bump for Mac. G'nite Tree Peeps.
6 sunset.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread