AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yes! I know of what you speak :)

IMG_8740%20850x567_zpsry6uiwwt.jpg

a match made in heaven, light as a feather, and well paired...
So say we all...

My all day, every day carry!

45b292c09fc137b8b2029ed9bba80c58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
That's not the response I was looking for :rolleyes:

What color did get? I got a black one with diamonds etched in the sides. I'm going to sell it on ebay next week for $800.00 before they go on sale on ProVapes web site. But it is a great mod, I'm gonna miss it.:vapor:

Prem.D

Oct 7, 2015
I usually don't register to forums as I am not a chatty guy and my English won't be as good as yours, but the Provari contest made me register here. I have thrown away my policy or shyness or whatever we can call it for PROVARI. Count me in Please. Hi to everyone. There are a lot of information in this forum. Thanks for that and it helps us new vapors.

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Good morning. Went to sleep at page 100 thinking about hamster evolution and now .... :
OH, you got the chump change beta. Mine is Titanium with purple diamonds. I'm keeping mine bcoz it's AWESOME! (But kinda now wanting black w/diamonds...)

What color did get? I got a black one with diamonds etched in the sides. I'm going to sell it on ebay next week for $800.00 before they go on sale on ProVapes web site. But it is a great mod, I'm gonna miss it.:vapor:

... I find acute inflammatory cases of delirium radiensis :w00t: :lol:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

Good morning. Went to sleep at page 100 thinking about hamster evolution and now .... :

... I find acute inflammatory cases of delirium radiensis :w00t: :lol:

Well DAYUM, I really thought you'd guys would be jealous and believe me :facepalm:. I might try again next week after this thread has about 300 more pages and people forget.

Prem.D

Oct 7, 2015
You all are hard to keep up with....

I can confirm that any comments made earlier were simply humor and not meant to upset anyone.

We don't have ANYTHING against those that prefer higher power or other devices. It's your choice!

Our products are not going to be for everyone.

Let's Just Remember Why We Are Here...because we found something that changed our lives and will likely add years we can spend with our family, and for that, we should celebrate!

We have all struggled for many years with traditional tobacco and we all finally found something that works. Over time, the conversations have shifted to watts, ohms, mAh, builds, sub-ohm, power... but the most important thing is what brought us all together. We have all met a lot of amazing people through emails, forums, vape meets, phone calls and to us that means a lot more than how much power do you use or which device is better.

Regardless of your preferences, in the end, it's really all about this community having one important commonality: we found something that changed our lives. That reason alone, makes us smile every day. We are very happy to be a part of that transformation.

Some of you found bliss on a 12 watt ProVari - Congratulations for making the switch!
Some of you found bliss on a 100 watt device - Congratulations for making the switch!

We see us all as equal. ProVape believes in the 'power' of making the switch.

For those that need something we don't offer we sincerely wish you the best with the device that fits your needs. We reach out and offer to shake your hand for making the switch. We consider you family because the core of all this is that you found an alternative. Thumbs up.
Wow!!! Awesome message. Yes making the switch is the important thing and great achievement too. I tried to quit smoking for a Looong time and couldn't do it and was using analog and vaping for some months. Finally went smoke free for 2 weeks.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Wow!!! Awesome message. Yes making the switch is the important thing and great achievement too. I tried to quit smoking for a Looong time and couldn't do it and was using analog and vaping for some months. Finally went smoke free for 2 weeks.
Congrats!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
G'night all.

Looking forward to that update about the USB port tomorrow. .....if I have time.

I have 2 days to construct an evil Tin Man costume for the haunted trail I work at.

Its gonna be tight.

Good luck, zapped! We'd love to see pics, but only if that's in the realm of all-things-possible.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm feeling bad that Chanara took the Hamster thing as a personal insult. I really didn't mean it to be making fun of anybody in particular, or any group of vapers.
There's an old saying about stand-up comics... "It doesn't matter if the comic thinks he's funny... if the audience isn't laughing, he isn't funny."

I really like laughing "with" people, and I find no joy in laughing "at" people.

Specs of the Radius aside, I feel pretty awful that I hurt his feelings. It sure wasn't my attention.
Spoken like a gentleman and a scholar.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
There are plenty of 50+ watt mods. The naysayers even say the SX are as good a quality as ProVari, if not better. Why they continue to insist ProVape made a mod they will never buy I don't know...
Because some of us do believe in ProVapes quality, and want to support a local company. Some of us do hold on to sentimental attachment to ProVape. Not to mention, the SX mini is a nice device, but also has its shortcomings as wel.
Finally, how is it hurting you in any way, shape or form, that we ask ProVape to expand their products features to be inclusive of the needs of all of us, so not only individuals who vape like you can enjoy a ProVari, but thos who vape like myself can enjoy one as well. But from your earlier posts, I guess you oppose and are vocal against anyone of anything that is different than you-- we've already seen your anti-Chinese comments, and your intolerance toward the LGBT community, as well as the non-stop bashing of those who vape differently than you.

Because they are formerly banned members of this forum coming back to start some scat...

Really surprised upper management hasn't caught on to them yet.
Wrong again. Wanting, asking, begging ProVape to extend their products capabilities a bit to be inclusive of us who happen to vape more than 40w is not causing trouble, it's the constant bashing of us by those who don't Vape like us that is starting all of the conflict.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I usually don't register to forums as I am not a chatty guy and my English won't be as good as yours, but the Provari contest made me register here. I have thrown away my policy or shyness or whatever we can call it for PROVARI. Count me in Please. Hi to everyone. There are a lot of information in this forum. Thanks for that and it helps us new vapors.
Hello and Welcome to ECF :)
Good Luck in the contest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread