4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I agree. I tried Friday to drink the years away, but still, they added one more.

What a weekend. Ever hear of "Not your Daddy's Root Beer?" This stuff could be problematic, especially over vanilla ice cream in a serious adult float.....

I just saw that stuff at the store the other day and heard someone else talking about it last month. I wanna try it!

Morning all!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Hubby and I just spent wayyy too much at the vape shop oopsie haha I'm excited though. Haven't bought new toys in a long time

OOHHHH fun!!! Shinyitis is a never ending thing! LOLOLOL. Just when you think Alls good, something fun flies by that ya gotta grab. Need to spill the details in the DL. Grab any horney juice?

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
Good morning Halon house! It has been awhile. Hope all is well with "the crew". We just had a 1000 year flood here in SC, but thankfully, my place didn't get too much damage.
Can anyone describe the new Devlin, compared to my fav Tribeca? If it is anywhere near as good as that, I gotta have it!!!
Thanks, and happy trails!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Good morning Halon house! It has been awhile. Hope all is well with "the crew". We just had a 1000 year flood here in SC, but thankfully, my place didn't get too much damage.
Can anyone describe the new Devlin, compared to my fav Tribeca? If it is anywhere near as good as that, I gotta have it!!!

Good to see you! And glad you were spared from major damage. No help for ya on the new flavor. I haven't tried it

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
luckily, i live on top of a big hill, one of the highest points in Austin. so unless my unusually hairy neighbor starts loading pairs of animals into his 300x50x30 cubit wooden ark, i dont haf to wurry aboot floods.

although it is strange i've never given thought to why he has that big boat anyhow....

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Good to see ya nan! Glad you didn't get too much damage in the flood. I tried Devlin and like it very much. It's very smooth and a little strong for my taste, but I mix it with other flavors. Heck, I've bought 3 bottles already :blush:

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
luckily, i live on top of a big hill, one of the highest points in Austin. so unless my unusually hairy neighbor starts loading pairs of animals into his 300x50x30 cubit wooden ark, i dont haf to wurry aboot floods.

although it is strange i've never given thought to why he has that big boat anyhow....
As I expected, Wheez!

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
Good to see ya nan! Glad you didn't get too much damage in the flood. I tried Devlin and like it very much. It's very smooth and a little strong for my taste, but I mix it with other flavors. Heck, I've bought 3 bottles already :blush:
Thanks, Diva! Carry on.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread