• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Provari boxmod,not very pretty.But due for release.
View attachment 496541
doesn't look too bad, but I'm wondering if it will have a TC chip, the display doesn't look very big, so maybe just a Provari chip with a higher wattage, and the price they charge for them, it just wouldn't be worth it if it is, I see vape Escape still have some red & white P3s left at half price, and the others have been going quite quickly.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Doesn`t matter really George, they refunded my £1.70, and with their holiday holding things up, makes no difference. I`m used to being patient now :laugh:

I don't mind the wait.
I put a small order in the other day,one was in stock,one due in 3 days,one in five and one in seven.
And i bet by the time the last one comes in, the first will be sold out and due in 20 days and so on and so on;)

If i ever get desperate i just have to cough for a UK vendor.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
doesn't look too bad, but I'm wondering if it will have a TC chip, the display doesn't look very big, so maybe just a Provari chip with a higher wattage, and the price they charge for them, it just wouldn't be worth it if it is, I see vape Escape still have some red & white P3s left at half price, and the others have been going quite quickly.

I always fancied a Celtic Knot and they were down to 90 quid.No TC and 20 watts,Decided to leave it.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I always fancied a Celtic Knot and they were down to 90 quid.No TC and 20 watts,Decided to leave it.
Know what you mean, I still have my P3 Beta with an Infinite KF4 on top, works great, and still in daily use, but nowhere near as good as my DNA40s & 200s with sub-ohm tanks on top.

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
If anyone is interested,i've tried the Muffin man by onehitwonder now.
Vaped about 10ml,it's very nice and probably the smoothest vape i've had.It's sort of cakey with a sourish apple and just a very mild hint of cinnamon.
180ml bottle,think i'll have to go to and away quite a few times:laugh:I seem to tire of juices quite quickly.30mls and away for a break.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Appears I had Vape Mail this afternoon, but only found it tonight when i went to put something in the bin - Yodel had delivered my TFV4 from GB and left it outside the front door...
Brilliant...Bleeding numpties, anyone could have had that away bob !

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Good job you got nice neighbours.
Brilliant...Bleeding numpties, anyone could have had that away bob !
Luckily all our front doors are around the back and the entrance way round to the back is at the other end to me, and yes we all talk to each other, even if it is only to say "Hi"

Reactions: e-pipeman

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Bobw1951

Reading a post earlier on another part of ECF.
Yihi have stated they will continue to provide upgrades for the sx350j,even with the release of the new version.As they don't want to upset existing customers.
They did however say things are moving fast and they will probably have upgrades on the new chip the sx350j may not be able to support
They expect to release an upgrade,possibly next week, to support Stainless steel.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Bobw1951

Reading a post earlier on another part of ECF.
Yihi have stated they will continue to provide upgrades for the sx350j,even with the release of the new version,As they don't want to upset existing customers.
They expect to release an upgrade,possibly next week, to support Stainless steel.
Great news, they have obviously been listening to feedback. :thumbs:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Been dripping some Mrs B's on one of mine today.
Tiny for a dual 18650 mod,pair of vtc5's,5200 mah.
DSCF0002.JPG

Good news indeed.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Well finally got a reply from e-leaf regarding Lemo2 o rings.
Non of their UK outlets(shops who have bought stock) have ordered any spares other than replacement glass.
iSmoka/eleaf will not supply direct to the public.The small chimney rings are at FT,but the two larger ones,i don't know.
They did however send me the sizes :facepalm:

Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread