PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    011_zps44xxn72h.jpg

There's gold in that sand I just know it :w00t:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Excellent work as always.... :)
    thumb_wub4-1.gif

I didn't know they missed me down there :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:
    They DID they DIDS !!
    fill-mdr1.gif

There's gold in that sand I just know it :w00t:
    fill-mdr1.gif
    I told Moonie while we was walking dat I wished we seen some one wiff a decterot so we could take pics with it to show you. butts we didn't see anyone at the time

Great job Nita !!!!

That's one good looking sister you have there Moonie :)
    fill-mdr1.gif

AG is that painting oil or water color I can't tell from here ? either way it's a fantastic job :)
    That's a watercolor. It's a small one, 11 x 14 framed. (also why it's hard to get an accurate pic of it sides the reflections ub eberything else in dere :laugh:)

It's Water Paint
    yeah wat he said ^

Great Job on the painting Aggie!
    Looks like you two had fun Moonie!
    we did
    fill-mdr1.gif

Morning y'all, happy hump day! :D

Great to hear that Moonwater and the chimp lady had fun yesterday. Love that portrait, we've definitely got an artistic monkey in our midst! :laugh:
    fill-mdr1.gif

Thamks fer the likes on portrait pic
    thumb_wub4-1.gif
    Moonies Mom does so much for other people, volunteerin her time, and making crafty things to help brighten the days of people. She's a Beautiful person and I wanted to brighten her day. I think it did, as we got a smiles outta her
    fill-mdr1.gif

ub course I oberslept today time fer some coffees
    Aggie-Coffee_zps6d4bc665.gif

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    fill-mdr1.gif
    I told Moonie while we was walking dat I wished we seen some one wiff a decterot so we could take pics with it to show you. butts we didn't see anyone at the time

Cool just leaves more for me when I do make it down there :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    That's a watercolor. It's a small one, 11 x 14 framed. (also why it's hard to get an accurate pic of it sides the reflections ub eberything else in dere :laugh:)

My guess was oil,don't know how you do that but you you sure are good at it's :thumbs:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Cool just leaves more for me when I do make it down there :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:
    :laugh: as I we was walkin along pickin some shells a lady walked by. We said hello and I giggled and said...Look she's finding shells too :laugh: She said...Yeah I haven't found any diamonds yet but these shells are pretty :laugh:

Ya neber knows what ya find in the beaches sands really, it can happen to find treasures :D

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    My guess was oil,don't know how you do that but you you sure are good at it's :thumbs:
    I did that painting in just a few days :laugh: Oil painting takes longer. I have done oil portraits before and it's taken several weeks to finish. With oil you can perfect it enough so it looks like an actual photograph though. I have no area I can leave a painting sit there to do oils where I am now or else I would have done oil.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread